Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE // LIAM PAYNE

     Six months. It was six months, until Liam cracked, and admitted that he needed help with his child. He hardly worked, but when he did, Harry was sitting right next to him in his high chair. Liam and Harry both got disapproving looks from clients, but Liam brushed them off, as if they were merely flies, buzzing around in the air. On a particular Thursday, Tricia, Liam's coworker, stepped into Liam's office. They sat in Liam's office everyday for lunch, merely chatting, and enjoying eachother's company.

     "How are you holding up," Tricia started, pausing to eat some of her vanilla yogurt, "With the "father" life, and all?" Liam sighed, debating between telling her a little white lie - That it was great - Or, telling the truth - Which was that it made him want to throw himself off of a very high cliff.

     "Honestly, it's hard. I need help. I can't keep sneaking Harry into work everyday, but I can't just leave him home, or quit. Do you know what I mean?" He looked at her hopefully, and she nodded.

     They sat in silence for a few minutes, until an idea popped into Tricia's head. "Well, you can always hire a live-in nanny. Most of the time, they don't charge much, only a few hundred a week."

     Liam considered for a few moments; Not worrying about his child, but stressing about leaving his son with a total stranger, everyday, all alone. Liam didn't exactly love the idea, so he voiced it. "I don't know. . . How do I know if I could trust them?

     "I understand your concern," Tricia laughed, grinning at the hesitant Liam. "I know a very trust worthy fellow, I can give him your number, if you would like me to?" Liam considered for a moment, before nodding.

      "Yeah, that would be great, thank you." Liam said. Tricia smiled at Liam, before collecting her things, and exiting Liam's office. As soon as the door shut, Harry burst into tears.

     Liam went to tending to Harry, and then Tricia popped back in. “Here's his number - His name is Zayn.” Liam thanked her, and she left, leaving Liam alone with Harry, the phone, and a slip of paper, with ten numbers.

     Liam sighed, before reaching over, and grabbing his phone.

     He was really going to do this. He was going to hire a live-in nanny. Let's just hope this goes well, Liam thought.

     +

     So I made this really, really short (oops) but I am going to delete this story, unless anyone would like to keep writing it, or would like me to keep writing it? Anyways, I must go!

- Mia Maxwell xxx