Chapter 1

"Your fucking insane you know that?"

He smirked and proceeded to cup his hands to light a cigarette.

"Never said I wasn't." He replied calmly. "Want one?" He offered.

I gave him a annoyed look. "Did I ask for one?" He laughed. "No, but it looks like you sure do need one." 

I ignored his commentary and kept my head in between my knees, avoiding eye contact with this sick, sadistic bastard.  I felt like I was in a funny house or something.  A character in some type of game he'd created.  He got off by torturing people.  He found it absolutely hilarious. Needless to say, if he wasn't fucking psychopathic I'd find him very attractive.  I felt sickened when I thought like that though.  How could such perfect features on a human be wasted on this son of a bitch? Not to say I'd have a chance with a male of that excalibur, but it wasn't fair...not fair at all.

"Oh lighten up darling. Smile."

"I wanna go home." I said like a pouty child.

He got down to my level on the floor, pulled my hair back behind my ear and whispered,

"Now we both know you can't do that." His hot breath tickled my ear and with every word shot chills down my spine. He was so close to me. It was too close for comfort. 

"Oh cheer up doll, you'll get used to it."

I sighed. I was so angry at this man from taking the life I had away from me. But I suppose this is what happens when your too nice to people.

"So why did you capture me again?" I asked. He took one last puff of his

cigarette then put it out.

"I'm lonely." He'd admitted." Yeah most sadistic people are." I shot back. He tilted his head, his eyebrows furrowing. "And I'm sure there's a man in your life too right?" I didn't respond. "Thought so." He said proudly. 

"This isn't about me. How many women have you kidnapped?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Oh I don't know, say 50+?" He said casually.  I sat there speechless, mouth agape just starting at him. "What?" He asked chuckling. "Insanity spares no one."

In my mind I felt stupid. My parents always warned me about evil. I just never knew evil looked this good. And besides, I'm black. When black people go missing nobody puts in effort to find them.

"Ughh!" I sighed loudly. It seemed to startle my capture a bit. "How could you possibly be lonely if you had 50 plus women?" I asked frustrated. "Dead people aren't much fun love." He said. "YOU KILLED THEM!?" I shouted.  "They tried to leave me." He said innocently. "Well who wouldn't! Ughhh!"

He frowned at that statement. He slowly walked over to me again, this time snatching me up by my hair and shoving me against the wall. "You won't leave me? RIGHT!?" He spat. His jaw becoming tighter, his eyes becoming cold emerald pools, and his eyebrows making a deep dent in the creases of his forhead. Tears began to run down my face. He pulled my hair back harder this time,now sending prickles of pain through my scalp.

"I didn't hear you!" "Yes I won't leave you!" I screamed.  "Good." He said as a wicked smile paned across his face. He kissed my forehead softly while he released my hair. I immediately dropped to the floor. He then pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"Get up." He said calmly as if nothing had happened.  I did as he said. He pushed me up a wall again, this time connecting my hands in cuffs, then pining them on the wall as if I was a painting. He stepped back laughing at me. I could feel rage rush through me.

"It's not funny you dick! Let me down!" I yelled. He walked over to me with that damn smirk on his lips again and whisperd ,"Your my bitch," and bit my ear lobe. 

"Goodnight"

He said as he walked out and locked the door. All I could do was sob. I was beyond scared. I was frightened. I knew in my heart there was no way out.

No.Fucking.Way.Out.