Chapter 5

DANNA'S POV

I woke up to a familiar warm embrace.  Harry had been carrying me somewhere.  I was overwhelmed with fear and in too much pain to fight it, but to be completely honest....this felt right.

"Ah good to see you awake."

Harry said in his husky voice that was so scary yet alluring. He kissed my forehead and I flinched. You can never be too safe around this bastard. He sat me upright on the toilet seat and reached into the closest to get a first aid kit. He pulled out a gauge and pressed it against the side of my head as I wrenched in pain.

"Don't worry I'll make it better"

he cooed. I sighed because I knew there was only one real way he could do that but he insisted on not doing it.

When he was done cleaning me up, he stepped back and took a look at me as if he was questioning something in his mind.

"Would you like to cuddle?"

He asked. I was appalled that he even had the audacity to ask that, and he looked a little surprised himself that those words slipped from his mouth. I still feared for my life so I agreed.

He smiled and took me to his bedroom. When I entered it gave me the creeps. It looked like the room of a pure Sado masochistic. Whips and chains hung from the walls, handcuffs and ancient torture devices all around. I was even more terrified.

"Well don't be shy love come sit next to me."

I did as I was told. I was hesitant at first, but he pulled me by the waist closer to him. I don't know what in me sparked but his touch made me melt.

He pulled me closer in his chest and it felt so right. I could hear his heartbeat slow down as he nuzzled his soft curls in my neck. He looked up at me, his emerald eyes so captivating. I noticed he was beginning to tilt his head awkwardly as his eye's were lowering,and before I knew it.......he had kissed me....