Chapter 2

I woke up to the view of tools all around me. I was in some type of workshop. I don't know how long I was down here, but it must have been a while because I fell asleep. Just then I heard the door unlock. My heart raced because I knew it couldn't be anybody else but him. He walked towards me, gently touching my face.

"Goodmorning beautiful."

He said sweetly. "G...Goodmorning." I stutterd.  I didn't wanna repeat of what happened last night.

"How was your sleep?" He asked. "A bit uncomfortable." I admitted. He smiled. His right dimple showing.

"Yeah, uh sorry." He said. He pulled out a necklace from his shirt with a key on it and unlocked my handcuffs.  I immediately began to rub my wrist. Dry blood stains all over them due to the cuffs tightness.

"Thank god!" I sighed in relief.  "There's breakfast downstairs." He said. I looked up at him. Green eyes meeting brown. He extended his hand out to help me up. I was hesitant at first but I eventually gave in. He held my hand and led me downstairs. It was absolutely gorgeous.  Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling. The walls were painted a soft peach color and the floors were white marble. I was confused. How could a psychopath have such good taste? The dining room was breath taking. The table a soft pink color, the walls a tinted yellow.

"Please sit." He instructed. Layed out on the table were pancakes, orange juice, muffins, toast, bacon and eggs. "Did you make this yourself?" I asked with my mouth watering.

"Yeah, as an apology for last night. I'm not as crazy as I seem." He smiled and took a seat next to me. "Well fix yourself a plate darling. Don't be rude." He said chuckling.  I nodded and piled my plate. The first five minutes were filled with silence, and then a thought crossed my mind.

"You say your lonely. Well kidnapping women is not the way to find company." He stopped eating. "It's only temporary company." "How did you get to this?" I pushed. He sighed. "I'd always got rejected as a teenager.  I'd try to be sweet and nice and approach girls with respect, but they'd all laugh and ridicule me. I would always get friendzoned. I'd had enough. The nice guy act wasn't working. So I found a new approach and I like it."

A little part of me felt bad for him. I completely understand him, but that's no excuse.  "So, what did you ever do with all those dead bodies?" He got up from the table and dragged me by the hand upstairs to an attic. He opened the door and the smell of rotten flesh immediately pierced my nostrils. I looked around and saw dissected female corpses everywhere.  I just threw up. I couldn't even scream. This scene was just so unnerving.  Tears began to fall down my face and he gripped my hand.

"I won't fucking hesitate to do to you what was done to them. Please...don't leave me...."