Chapter 9

Tammy's POV

      Andy just left and told me that I should get some sleep and think for a while. I was laying there and not even two minutes later CC walks in and comes up to my bunk. I couldn't turn and "sleep" fast enough so he saw that I was awake. The weird thing was, I actually wanted him to talk to me.

    "What's up? I heard you and Kat fighting." he whispered. He's adorable when he's trying to comfort me. WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! ANDY WILL KILL US BOTH!

    "Kat was being stupid about me talking to Ash. That's all." I said while covering up the fact that I'm blushing. He cares about me?

   "Oh. OK. You sure your OK?" he said calmly. I think he was trying to not make me cry again. It didn't work because I just broke down. I let him hold me and tell me that it's going to be ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                            CC's POV

     I really need to know if she likes me but I can't figure out how without Andy finding out. If I ask her out she is going to tell him. If I don't then I'm not going to know if she does. This is so confusing! I think I'm just going to go for it and ask her.

    "T?" I asked making sure she was still awake because the shaking and sobbing stopped.

   "Yeah." she replied.

   "Tomorrow would you like to go to the beach before we have to perform?"

   I saw a beautiful smile spread across her face, "Sure!" I could tell she was blushing. She is so cute!

   "Great! You just can't tell Andy yet. I have to tell him." I said hoping she would understand.

  "Oh I know we can't! I kind of went through this in my head." she was really blushing now! She is so amazing.

Authors Note: OK. I lied on the last one. THIS is my last post.