22

*Jungkook*

I wake up to an empty bed. I sigh and get up, stretching as I did so.

"Kookie! Breakfast is ready!" Jin screamed from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I shout back as I grab clothes from Jimin's dresser and run to the kitchen.

"Jin when did you get here?" I ask.

"Oh not too long ago." He said. There's something wrong with him. He was smirking and I was getting worried.

"What's with the sly smile?" I ask.

"Oh nothing." He said putting food on a plate for me. I decide to ignore it and grab the plate from his hands.

"Where's Jimin?" I ask. He looks up at me and cocks his head to the side.

"I thought he was with you." Jin says. I shake my head and I begin to worry.

"Where do you think he is?" I ask placing the plate on the table and rushing to the phone.

"Jungkook, Chill. He's probably at the rink." Jin said.

"Why?" I ask looking at the clock. At 6:30 in the morning?

"He goes there to relieve his stress. It helps him." Jin Said. Stress? What stress?

"I'm going there now." I say grabbing the car keys.

"Yah! Jungkook!" Jin screams after me.

"What!" I shout. He smirks and lifts up an eyebrow.

"How'd you two sleep last night?" He asked. My jaw drops and I throw a box at him.

"YOU HEARD THAT!" I scream. He nods.

"Jimin moans too loudly." He said crossing his arms and leaning on the wall.

"I love his moans." I say defending him. Jin gags and grabs my wrist.

"Just get out of here." He said pushing me outside. I was about to speak but he slams the door on my face. I sigh and walk to Yoongi's car. While I was driving, my mind was focusing on Jimin. Is he ok? Did I do something? Did I not pleasure him enough?

"Oh my god Jungkook, STUPID! You pleasured him enough. Gosh! Why am I thinking this stuff!" I physically slap myself. Get ahold of yourself Jungkook! I pull into the parking lot and run inside. But right when I dash inside, I run face first into a person and I land on top of him.

"I'm so-" My eyes widen and I see a smiling Jimin underneath me.

"Kookie." He said pecking my lips. I smile and laugh.

"sorry. I got worried because you weren't home then Jin told me that you go to the rink to relieve stress then I wanted to comfort you and-."

"Wow Jungkook breath. Everything's ok." Jimin said in a comforting voice.

"Jimin I just want to make sure you're ok." I say putting my forehead against his.

"Did I come at a wrong time?" I turn around and see Jackson smirking.

"What is the matter with you?!" Jimin screamed at him.

"Dang. I really thought something was going to happen. Oh well." He said walking up to Tae. I giggle and look back down at Jimin. He was staring at the wall not saying a word.

"Jimin are you ok?" I asked. He didn't move and he continued looking at the wall.

"Jimin?" I ask shaking him. Nothing happened. What's happening?

"Uh. Tae?! Somethings wrong with Jimin!" I screamed. Within seconds, Tae was already over here. His eyes widened and he crouched down.

"No! It went away Jimin! How is it back! That.uh!" Tae said smacking Jimin in the face. What was he talking about. Jimin's gaze moves to Tae and he stops Tae's hand from hitting him again.

"What'd it say?" Tae asked. Jimin shook his head and got up, not even looking at me. I was about to say something when Jackson cut in.

"What's going on?" Jackson asked, interrupting me.

"Lies." Jimin whispered. Jackson's eyes widened and he grabbed Jimin's wrist.

"Let's talk somewhere in private." Jackson said beginning to pull him away. I quickly react and grab Jimin's hand.

"Jimin I'm worried. Is this why you left bed this morning? Please tell me." I say in a calming voice.

"Jungkook maybe you should-."

"No. I have to tell him. I love him after all." Jimin said, cutting Jackson off his sentence. I love him after all. My mind kept on replaying that sentence and my cheeks burned up.

"Jungkook." Jimin said sitting down on a bench. I followed and sat beside him.

"My past haunts me. You know that. But it's gotten worse ever since he came back. I made a promise to myself years ago that I'd never fall in love again, but I broke that promise. There's a voice inside my head telling me lies. But sometimes I feel as if I should believe them and push everyone away." Jimin said looking at the ground.

"What type of lies?" I ask, putting my arm around his shoulder.

"That you don't love me. That you're using me." Jimin said. A pain hits the inside of my chest and I embrace Jimin.

"Jimin that awful voice is wrong. I love you so damn much and I would never use you." I say rubbing his back. I feel so bad for him. He's suffered so much and now he's suffering again. He shouldn't be feeling all this pain just because of this asshole who decided to leave him. He needs to know that he is loved, cared for, safe.

"Jimin, let's go out." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Let's go out. You and me." I say getting up and pulling him with me.

"Where?" He asks.

"I don't really know. How about some place fun? What about an amusement park?!" I ask.

"I don't want to go anywhere." Jimin said gripping onto the wall, making me stop.

"It's my last few days with you, I want to have fun!" I say clapping my hands.

"Can't we have fun somewhere else?" He asks smirking. I roll my eyes and push his shoulder.

"At 7:45 in the morning? Hell no. Now come on, we're going to an amusement park and tomorrow you can choose anything you want to do." I say. He smirks and I nod.

"Yes. ANYTHING." I say, making him laugh.

"Alright, Let's go." He said grabbing my hand.

"YAH! What about your shit?" Jackson screamed pointing at Jimin's bag.

"Tae can you take it home?" I ask.

"You took me here!" Tae yelled.

"Jackson can you take my bag and Tae Home for me? Please?" Jimin said.

"God i'm like your fucking slave." Jackson said.

"Thanks Hyung!" Jimin shouted before we walked out of the rink.

"You're too cute." I say walking closer beside him.