When (s)he is sick

Sawada Shin:

He would want to keep going to school so he can hang out with his friends. You would have to lock the front door. He kept saying he knows his friends will cause trouble. You had to make sure he took his medicine. You noticed something when he is sick, he acts like a toddler!

Uchiyama Haruhiko:

He acted like he was okay but you noticed. You had to give him his pill in his food. You were tired as hell at the end of the day. He layed on your lap most of the day. He tried to act like he was fine and go to a arcade or karoake. He wants to look though and strong even when sick.

Noda Takeshi:

He wakes you up to ask where the medicine are. When you go back to sleep, you wake again because of him whining. He kept saying he is sick. You actually couldn't handel his childish need for attenion so left to school. Had called Sawada to come take care but he also declined. that's how childish they get when sick.

Kuma Teruo:

He would get a sick and keep laying in bed. You would have to ask for hs friends to come help at the shop. Would bring him drinks and food now and then. The boys were nice enough to work for free and help Kuma.

Minami Youichi:

He would be mature enough to take care of himself. But if he's really sick, you help out. You would help him by giving massage and playing games so he can stop thinking about the pain.

Yamaguchi Kumiko:

She would do everything to go to school. If she's a little sick, you let her go. She has Minoru and Tetsu that also help out when she's sick. If she's badly sick then force her to stay. Only on special days. But you would go with her so you can help her out. The students tease her a lot for having a lover.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know Sawada's isn't like him but for some reason, i see him acting like a kid when he's sick.