When (s)he does your make-up

I don't wear make-up nor do i know anything about it, so sorry if i missname something. –-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sawada Shin:

You injured your arm so had trouble doing make up so he choose to help. But... he was terrible. He put lipstick on your cheeks and blush on your eyes. You just said you won't wear make up thile your arms better.

Uchiyama Haruhiko:

He was bored and found your make-up. You were forced to sit on a chair while he is ruining the make up on your face already. He did make-up over make-up. Just let him be because he looked happy.

Noda Takeshi:

You were too lazy to do your make-up. Takeshi seemed like he was bored so asked him to help you. He did it and it came out so-so. You were impressed that eh can do eyeliner so good. He was so proud he took a picture of your eyes.

Kuma Teruo:

He asked to do it so let him. He was great. It maked you question how he is so good. His answer was he has been practicing for his little sister to help her later in life. You just smiled and took selfies with him.

Minami Youichi:

You were out of ideas for your youtube channel so asked fans and they said 'Boyfriend does girlfriends make-up'. Thought Youichi might not like it but he was so happy about it. he covered his face though so he won't be in the media. You said he's so good and bad at the same time.

Yamaguchi Kumiko:

She's a girl so of course she can... not do it. she doesn't wear make up so she messed it all up. She even dropped your bag and broke half the products in it.