"The Good, The Evil And The Inbetween" : Chapter 1

"Why are you crying?..." Fergal asked me looking rather concerned. "Im not" i said shaking, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Sven! Stop fucking lying to me, just tell me!" Fergal was known for being like this, to worried about others and not enough about himself. Fergal sighed and stormed away obviously pissed.

I fell to my knees feeling the moist tears leave my cheeks. Feeling the pain inside my chest as if someone had stabbed me there. I must have looked pathetic, just sitting on the dirty ground like that.
If Nikos saw me right now he would call me a "pathetic 15 year old boy who wants a beating from mommy" then he would most likely proceed to beat me up. I hated Nikos more than words could describe but thats funny because words kind of did just describe just that.

My head fell into my hands as I sobbed. I was in mourning, which was painful and unfair. At least he's no longer on this godforsaken lump of rock. This place is horrid but its our...my home. I needed to get up but i couldn't, i was in too much pain. Guess i just have to pray no one see's me or they'll think im a psychopath due to the blood stains on my shirt.

I eventually got up and wiped my nose with the end of my sleeve' something a child would do. I felt bad for not telling Fergal but id rather not worry him more so i kept to myself and walked home to my now empty house.