"The Good, The Evil And The Inbetween" : Chapter 2

I arrived home to my single floor cottage just across from a set of old brick flats. Our town was like someone placed a Patch of stone on grass and left everything around it as is, basically our town was surrounded by nature for miles and miles. We only knew this from a glance out of our windows as no one ever left or visited, I mean who would want to? We where in the middle of no where and lived on our own resources.

Living here was hard work but for. The most it was worth it as you made friends here and never forgot them, Everyone knew everyone here. Well except from me I only knew Fergal, Coldry (My Older Brother) and my father. I never liked socializing or people in general, this is because us as humans lie all the time, this makes it hard for me to trust someone as i despise lies and people in general.

People often tend to ignore me when i walk down the village paths as they see me as a stranger, iv never worked in my life, father worked for the both of us and I went into the front of the woods to collect wood obviously. Father always warned me not to go deep into the woods so I didn't and I didn't know why until today.

I took my key out my pocket and unlocked the big wooden door. It swung open to a dry, dark deserted living room with a old armchair facing the coffee table across from the fireplace which was dusty and black with ash. I took off my boots and placed them at the door then I took my shirt off and put it in the washing machine, it was probably stained but oh well.

Then I heard a knock at the door. "GIVE ME A MINUTE!" I yelled as I hastily pulled on a clean shirt, then I rushed over to the door. Then swung the door open to be greeted by a familiar face, My Brother.