Part 1

Part 1

Gauri walked around the room aimlessly. Deep in thought. How can she escape the Kulpatri ceremony? Escaping from Alcatraz was easier than trying to leave Oberoi Mansion. She already had two failed attempts. Her thoughts were rudely interrupted by the sound of the door slamming against the wall. She was surprised that the glass inlays had not shatter. Omkara strode into the room, his face looked as if he was ready to do some real damage, and unfortunately she knew that she would be on the receiving end of his anger. And she stepped back in defence. In her heart she knew that he would never physically harm her, but his verbal attacks were more destructive.

"I am sorry," she apologised. Knowing that his anger stemmed from the interaction that he had witnessed between her and various

"You have no shame, how many times do I ask you to leave." Om asked. Advancing towards her. Gauri stepped further back.

"I am sorry but someone stops me, every time." Gauri replies

"I am surprised that you are finding it impossible to leave here. Kaali and his goons could not stop you. You managed to escape him despite armed guards, but you are unable to leave here." He told her.

She looked at him not knowing how to respond. She looked at the abstract carpet and avoided eye contact.

He continues, "I came here to tell you about my decision, regarding the Kulpatri ceremony. Do whatever it takes but make sure that your name should not appear in the Oberoi family kulpatri." He finished. He looked at her contemptuously as she raised her eyes to meet his anger filled stare.

She looked at him confused, "How do you expect me to do this. Daadi has insisted that I must participate. I have tried." She said.

"I really don't care. I want you out of my life. Out of my family's life. My mistake was saving you from Kaali. Now that you have a taste of this life you do not want to leave." He accused. Gauri gasped in shock. Did he truly regret saving her, she hoped not?

"I am warning you Gauri. Do not show up at the ceremony consume poison and die, I don't care, but do not taint my family's illustrious name by adding your name in the Kulpatri." He says and leaves the room with as much vigour of his entry.

Gauri looks at the exit shocked. Feeling flayed and raw. Did he really mean that? Did the truly wish that he had not rescued her? Unbeknownst to Gauri and Om. Their altercation was witnessed by third party who would do anything to ensure that Gauri was gone.

AUTHOR' NOTE THANK YOU, FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE TELL ME THAT U ARE ENJOYING IT BY VOTING AND COMMENTING AS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I WOULD KNOW HOW YOU FEEL

******PLEASE VOTE*******