- bucky.

i

i.   TITLE ; nice for a change.
ii.   PAIRING ; bucky + female!reader
iii.   SUMMARY/AU ; not all heroes wear
       capes, well bucky thought that since you
       "saved" him from the incident, growing
       to fall for you
iv.   REQUESTED ; yes
v.   NOTE ; i made some sentences more
understandable coleslaws ʚ❤︎ɞ

   NOTE ; i made some sentences more      understandable coleslaws ʚ❤︎ɞ

It's been a few months since the incident with the zombies and Zed almost eating Bucky

It's been a few months since the incident with the zombies and Zed almost eating Bucky...even though he stopped himself. But ever since you ran in front of him and pushed away, Bucky has had his eyes on you 24/7.

You were sitting in class almost slamming your face onto the desk. Being bored, you looked around the classroom, noticing eyes on you, you turned and saw Bucky looking at you.

You smiled and aced at him, and his eyes went wide and turned his head back twoards the board. No one ever knew that you had a slight smal- no- HUGE crush on him, but you always kept your cool.

It was now lunch time and you had no money so you couldn't eat. You sighed and sat at the cheer table with your head down as your stomach kept whining that it was hungry.

Bucky saw this and immediately felt bad, so he bought another plate of food and walked up to the table. Sitting the plate in front of you, you looked up to see him with a small smile on him "I saw you with no food, so I brought you some" he sounded so nice and caring "thanks Bucky" you said, as you saw Addison wiggling her eyebrows at you.

It was now the end of the day. You were walking out of the school onto the side walk. And Bucky couldn't take it anymore.

He felt as if he never told you, you would end up with some douche who would just end up hurting you and breaking your heart.

He was roaming the hallway searching for you, but you were already out of the school walking home. He got the idea and ran out of the school looking everywhere.

He caught someone with y/h/c and h/l. Walking with a bright purple book bag (if that's not your favorite color you can change it). He saw you turn the corner and he ran,knowing I was you. You were one corner away from your house.

He caught up to you and poked your shoulder causing you to jump a bit and and turn your head. Almost punching him dead in the nostrils you stopped and gave him the 'wtf' face "Bucky!? Don't do that to me I could've given you a broken nose" you sounded worried "sorry y/n" he slightly smiled "wanna walk home with me?" You asked him. He smiled wider and nodded.

You looked at him thinking 'he's really cute' he stopped and looked at you surprised "you really think so?" Your heart skipped a beat and you looked at him "oh, did I say that out loud?" You slightly put your hand over your bottom lip. "Surprisingly yes, sadly I don't think you were talking about me" his smiled dropped a bit. "Oh no I meant you- I mean-.. I wasn't supposed to say tha- I mean I really li- I-I'm sorry! Um, what I meant was-" you were stuttering like a mess, every second your face got redder. You were fidgeting youth your fingers also with your head down.

You felt a hand under your chin and it was being lifted up, being met with Buckys eyes glistening in the sun "y/n......I like you too, will you be my girlfriend?" He had no expression on his face and he was biting his bottom lip also. "I like you too Bucky, yes" you smiled as he leaned in. You leaned in to as you guys stopped, you could feel his breath on your lips. You slowly opened your eyes to see Bucky looking at you. You smiled"what are you waiting for?" You whispered to him "nothing" and with that he close his eyes and gently pressed his lips on yours. You put your hand on his chest as his hand was on your cheek. It felt like heaven.

It only lasted for about a few 20 seconds, because you heard a "ahem" and you two parted looking at who was there.

"Hey, daddddd" you said actually embarrassed "what's going on here" he smirked at you, your whole face was red and you slides your hand down "nothin" "okay, continue I'll be inside" he snickered and walked back into the house. You looked back at Bucky who was now staring at you "well. I'll see you tomorrow?" You asked him "yes, babe" you smiled and planted a kiss on his lips "bye, babe."