Chapter 1

Burning Cards:

Chapter one:

JM P.O.V

I'm so fucking bored, is my only answer to my dads question if I'm enjoying our "family holidays".

He just looks at me with a disappointed look an his face but i could give less fucks about him. He starts ranting about my unthankfulness and disrespect towards him and what he gives me but i don't pay attention to what he says. I never do. Instead, I'm opening a second bottle of champing and take a few sips of the expensive liquor but lupus gets normal after a while. Especially when you're born with it like I am.

My Father is one of the most important CEO's of the entertainment industry. The Park's Entertainment cooperate communications company brings makes our family multi-billionaires and allows us to live the highlife. Every normal pathetic human being dreams of living like we do. To be able to do everything you want without having to think about the money you spent. They always think it is the perfect life without rules or sorrows.

The complete opposite is the case. There are fucking rules for every single move you make. Every word i say could cause some devastating consequences. Not that i care but it is a possibility. Everybody has so many expectations. I have to be handsome, intelligent, polite, friendly, well behaved with good manners and respectable goals. I want to break out of this perfect golden cage.

But i am nothing like that. I want to finally have fun. When you can have everything nothing is good enough anymore. Everything you can buy with many becomes undesirable. I need something to give me the ultimate thrill. Something unconventional. Something forbidden.

By now my fathers face is red white anger because he finally noticed that i didn't listen to a single word he said. He jumps op and pints his finger at me: "Some day your bloody attitude will cast you your head! What did I do to deserve such a failure like you." Others would say sorry now, feel attacked and sad, would ask for forgiveness but i just loo at him with a blank expression before i shrug: "As long as it ruins you as well, nothing will happen to me. Listen old man. You know that everything I do can make you look bad as well. I can take everything from you. So shut up and go cover up the tracks of your shame" i say with a grin and drink some more champing while raise my had so one of those cheap plastic toys comes over and starts "taking care of me. She swallows everything in hopes of maybe getting a tip but after i finish, I push her off and leave the personal spa of the hotel were currently staying at to get dressed for dinner.

This evening will change my life for ever. The demon i will meet will finally let me feel the darkness i desire so wholeheartedly.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys. This is one of my first fanfictions so don't be too harsh on me please. Feel free to give me some critics and tell me about spelling mistakes. English is not my native language is i apollegize for wrong grammar.

Have a nice day