Chapter 2

Jimin p.o.v

As I'm looking through the collection of clothes I brought with me, I think about how tonight is going to go down. Go to the salon, meet old cunts, clients of my father. All of them will stare at me again. Do you know how disgusting it feels when someone looks at you with lust in their eyes even tho they could be my grandfather. Yes I'm wearing provocative clothes but I want to be admired by people who can actually fuck me without having to swallow a whole jar of viagra pills. ugh...

In the end i settle for some tight leather pants, a whine red dress shirt and a black blazer with a choker.I take some time to admire myself in the mirror before i take my phone and walk down into the salon. The hallways are made of black and white polished marble with thick red carpet. Music from the 20's is played by a small band. A silver chandelier is floating over the small group of men, quietly making conversation and smoking cigars with champagne glasses in their hands.

I walk down the hallway towards them and i can feel all their eyes on me, i swing my hips a little bit more. Some of them bow other just nod to get me but i don't pay attention to them because something or better someone caught my eye. I get myself some champing before i walk up to the black haired male. He is the only one here who seems to be nearly my age and fuck he is hot. The place next to him is still free so sit down next to him giving him a seductive look before i order a whiskey sour and turn towards the attractive stranger.

"Park Jimin, nice to meet you" i say while building up eye contact. The young man just looks at me with an emotionless expression: "So you're the brat everyone was talking about. My name is Min Yoongi" I would be offended but his voice was to fascinating. "At least their talking about me unlike you. What brought you to this good forsaken place?" I asked while i take a sip of my drink. He seems to get a little less frosty and I think i noticed the slightest sign of a smile. "Nice to hear the I'm not the only one who doesn't see this as paradise. I'm the son of Min Do-hyun leader of MCA Academy and the fice label. So our parents are partners." he explains in a bored tone. "Whatever. It was peaceful before you came here so could you leave me alone and go annoy someone else? Thanks." My smile fades as he says that but i quickly control myself again. Normally people would beg for my attention. I stand up und trace my fingers down his back while i whisper. "Believe me after tonight you will want me, yoongi. Like everyone else does." Then I turn around and walk towards the buffet, extra swaying my hips.

As I said I never heard of him, it may or may not have been a lie. Min Yoongi is a rich-kid like I am but he is a composer as well and is admired by many. I always thought people would overrate him but damn he is beautiful. Many tried to get in the sheets with him but as far as i know, he refused everyone and he was especially cold towards the girls. I get what no one else has and I will have yoongi to distract me from the endless boredom.

I spend the rest of the evening with meaningless conversation with the old man and catching yoongis attention as often as possible and a colleague of my father gives me the perfect opportunity for it, shortly before the dinner party ends when he says: "Jimin it is said you are a really talented dancer. Would you mind showing us something?"

..............................................................................................................................

Yes i know this chapter was boring but i ned to get them to meet each other somehow. The next chapter will be more eventful, i promise.