⁴ - Bonding

"YOU SON OF A GUCCI MANIAC!!!!!" y/n screamed as she woke up in the bed alone feeling g numb not even knowing how to move her body and it was a pain like hell. "KIM ALIEN TAEHYUNG!!!!!!" She once again called him.

"Good morning my sweet honey bee!" Taehyung came bursting in the room with a Trey of food in his hands and a big wide smile.

"What did you do?!!" Y/n asked not able to move her body nor looking at him.

"What?" Taehyung asked inocently .

"Why does my body won't move?!! How hard did you went last night?!!!!" She screamed letting her anger out.

"Honey its you're punishment for making ma hanging" Taehyung rolled his eyes and slowly sat in the side of the bed helping y/n to sit up.

"I wasn't expecting that hard!"

"At least you admit that I am pro in bed" Taehyung said making y/n to scoff.

" Yes because you won't stop slapping my butt you ass" y/n rolled her eyes and then a minute of silence making y/n to widen her eyes.

"OHH my Gucci collection!"

"What?" Taehyung asked her looking confused.

"Taehyung honey....tell me you y-ou use.... p-protection?" Y/n stutter her chest was beating like a mad dragon what is ready to devote the world .

"So? What if I did and didn't?" Taehyung asked full of joy that he did not used protection and can daydreaming about y/n jr running around the house.

"Oh my spaceships!!!! You didn't?!!! " Y/n panicked " Kim freaking Taehyung you know there's a 90% that I will get....."

"PREGNANT!!!!!" TAEHYUNG screamed faith joy.

"Holly dog of suga!!!!" Y/n whined "I am not ready for this Taehyung!!" She added and now have fully recovered in her body and started to punch his shoulder .

"Relax y/n , we have money, house , me and you isn't it all planned for a y/n jr?" Taehyung cheered playfully and full of joy.

"What am I going to tell him....." Y/n mumbled.

"Him? You're brother jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"I nahh freaking mochii!! Yesss!!!" She stop punching Taehyung.

"Relax hon , I already told hyung and he was happy " Taehyung smiled.

"I still have 10% of chances to don't have any living in my insides." Y/n relaxed.

"Just eat already , " Taehyung spoke as he feeds her romantically.

"But lets do it more often it feels good doe." Taehyung said in his deep voice making y/n to look at him.

"What?"

"Let's do it raw no protection. " Taehyung smirked his evil smirk send y/n to roll her eyes and pinch his cheeks.

"Shut up and feed me here"

"Yes yes yes!!!!!!!" Shiara cheered .

"What so happy?" Y/n asked .

"You can't believe what had happened in the park!" She cheered and drank her shakem

They are now in jins's restaurant relaxing and drinking loads of shakes.

"What happened?"

" I thrown a water bottle with my number in it to Ronnie's head and then boom he texted me when the concert ended!!! Can't you believe it!!!!??" Shiara asked full of joy that the man he stocks was be able to message him.

"Well...that's good news doe I'm proud of you Sai!" Y/n gives her two thumbs up . " Jungkook will be hurt" y/n mumbled in her breath hoping that Shaira will hear it.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh nothing I'm just so proud that you found the man of you're dreams." Y/n smiled.

"Thank you so much , in the end if this month he will be my boyfriend just wait" Shaira beamed.

"I'll be counting on that"

"What's​ you're news by the way?" Shaira asked.

"He....did not used it" Y/n whispered making her best friend jump and screamed making the other costumers looked at her with an curios face.

"OMG!!!!! THAT'S A GREAT NEWS Y/N!!!!! I WANTED A Y/N JR." Shaira beamed.

"Shhhh you making yourself look crazy" she hurriedly pulled Shaira .

"Is this really happening?!!!!" Shaira exclaimed.

"Don't her too excited , im still not pregnant" y/n rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna be an auntie~" Shaira sang

"Who?" Jungkook came to their conversation with a trey full of food.

"Oh jungkook!!! Y/n is getting pregnant!!" Shaira beamed at jungkook then jungkook widen his eyes.

"Really!!!!" Jungkook screamed with joy.

"Yes!!"

"The results didn't came Shaira" y)n said and hide his face.

There conversation started about buying some baby shissst or something.

In the corner of the room there is a man who wears all black with shades and mask. The mysterious guy emmidietly grab his phone and dial something on it.

" I found her "

∆∆¶