The beginning

Hermione's POV:
I'm sitting in my living room reading a book when I hear the door open. "Honey, kids, I'm home." My husband yelled.
"Daddy your home." My daughter Katy yelled running down the stairs and with my other 3 girls and 2 boys. "Hey princess what where you doing." My husband said. "Oh I was just playing hid and seek with Jackson." Katy said. I stand up and walk over to them.
"Hey honey how was work." I said. "Work was pretty funny actually." He said. "Why is that." I said. "Well, let's just say that Potter is still looking for you." He said. "What, Draco, why is he still looking of me, I mean I get that he cares a about me, but really it's been 16, 16 years now why is still looking." I said.
"I don't know, he even calls it the " granger look out." Draco said. "Why do-. I said
but got cut off by my daughter Ally yells, "mom, dad, there's a letter here for you." She yelled. "Ok sweetie what does it say on the front." I said.
"It says to Draco Malfoy, and to Hermione Granger, but who's Hermione Granger." Ally asked confusedly." Oh, um, I'll tell you in a second just what.. kids come here your father and I have to tell you something." I yelled
and I hear them come to the living room. "Mom what do you want." My eldest son Scorpius asked. "Yeah what's so important." My second eldest daughter Ashley said.
"Well, how about you kids take a set first then me and your father will tell you." I said. "Mia are you sure you want to tell them." Draco said. "Yes, I'm sure honey." I said. "Ok, go for it then but kids let me warn you what ever your mother tells you I was only doing it cause you grandpa telled me about who your mother is what and what I did to her so what ever she says I was only doing it to either protect my parents or cause you grandpa telled me ok." Draco explains to them.
They all noded. "Ok, there is this school that called Hogwarts, believe it or not that it was a magical school, where wizards and witch's go to learn about magic." I started explaining to that.
"Want, mom no a fence, but how do we now this isn't true." Ashley said. "Well, Draco do you still have your wand." I said. "Yep, I'll go get it." He said then he comes back with his. "Dad, is that a wand, where did you get that." Tagen, Jackson say.
"I got it when I was 11 years old, I'm surprised, I still have til this day, probably cause we don't use magic anymore." Draco said. "Yeah, honey, can you do a spell please." I said. "Ok let's see what spell can I remember, oh yes this one, but I will need a cup." He said.
"Um, Draco you can just you know." I said. "Oh, yeah, forgot "accio" cup." Draco said and the cup appears. I look at my kids and there face look in shock.
"Wow, dad, did you just do magic." Scorpius, ally, Ashley say. "Yes, I did you three." Draco said. "That was awesome what else can you do daddy." Jackson and Katy says. "Yeah, what else can you do dad." Tagen said.
"How about I do that later, and let your mother tell you the story." Draco said. "Ok dad." They all said.
"Ok, it all start when we where at Hogwarts.........