1

THIS TAKES PLACE 10 YEARS IN THE FUTURE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)-Your name
(H/c)-Hair color
(F/n)-Friend name
(Of/n)-Other friend name
(S/n)-Sister name
(B/n)-Brother name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lola's p.o.v.

I woke up to get ready for school. I got out of my pink canopy bed onto my pink carpet. I walked to the bathroom and picked up my pink toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

I got my clothes ready for school. I decided on a pink dress with a pink rhinestone belt that stops at my mid thigh with some white flats some pink earrings and a pink headband. I put on some makeup. "There perfect" I say to myself.

I wake up my twin sister. I step on her side of the room on her blue carpet with brown spots which I'm hoping is mud.

"Lana wake up" I yelled knowing that if I didn't she wouldn't wake up. "Whatever" She said getting out of her blue bunk bed.

She has a bunk bed to keep her animals in. She put on a blue shirt with overall shorts on top. She twisted her red baseball cap backwards and put her hair in a low ponytail. She put on some black adidas.

I walked out of our room and into my little sisters room. "Lisa Lily wake up" I said. Lisa is now 14 and is in the most advanced class in the district. Lily is now 11 and is the artistic one. I know we didn't expect it either.

Lily woke up first and got ready for school. She choose to the wear a pastel purple mini skirt and white tank top and a denim jacket with some pastel purple flats. She put her hair in a messy bun. Then Lisa woke up and put on a green wool sweater with some tan capris and some green vans. She put on her glasses. She put her hair in a some up some down side ponytail. I made lunches. For Lilly a jam sandwich. For Lisa a kale and spinach smoothie yuck but sugar messes up her brain cells or something like that.For Lana peanut butter sandwich. And for me a salad. "Mom we're ready" I say while everyone got in.

Y/n's p.o.v.

"Wake up stupid" My sister said. She woke me up. I looked at what she was wearing. A mini denim skirt with a white tank top and a denim jacket. "Where you going with that on"I scolded. She rolled her eyes. "To school me and my Bestie are matching today" If her brother let her walk out like that he's crazy" I said.

"She's the youngest of 11 but she only got one brother crazy right" S/n said. "But her brother don't live with her only three of her sisters the twins which are your age and another one that's 14"

"Whatever" I said throwing on a red t-shirt with a black leather jacket with some black jeans and some black Jordans and black fingerless gloves. I walked into my brothers room. "B/n" He snap up.

"Dude you sleep in your clothes" I said shaking my head. "I really don't care" He said while going to brush his teeth. I brushed my teeth and grabbed a apple and walked out the house. When I arrived at school I saw my Best friends F/n and Of/n. "Yo Y/n" F/n yelled. "Wasup F/n Of/n" We did our secret handshake and started talking.

Brrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg and just like that class started