2

(Y/n)-Your name
(H/c)-Hair color
(F/n)-Friend name
(Of/n)-Other friend name
(S/n)-Sister name
(B/n)-Brother name
(S/c)-Skin color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lola's p.o.v.

I walked into school to see my Best Friends Amber and Kyndell. "LOLA GIRL" Amber screamed.

Amber name is Amber because she is literally Amber. Her skin is Amber her eyes are Amber her hair is Amber. Literally everthing. Amber is in top 5 pretties girl in my grade. And Kyndell is pretty to with her orange hair and her green eyes. She is Scottish (I think).

"Hey girl what's up" I asked her. "You know Addison Rose" She said with jealousy. Addison was the town beauty. She has long wavy blonde hair with baby blue eyes she can get whatever she whats. "Yea why" I said.

"You know how I like F/n" She said. "Like" I questioned signaling Kyndell to join in. "We're gonna get married" Kyndell mocked. "I'm going to be Mrs.F/n and have 5 kids" I mocked as well .

Addison walked over to our little group and stared at us looking us up and down. " Hmph, seems you three don't know how to dress." I rolled my eyes and said back

"I really don't think I care for your opinion." She growled and grabbed Ambers shoulder she basically dragged her to the corner. " Now you listen to me you rat, I have seen F/n looking at you Amber, and I don't like it." " Now before you can do anything else you better switch outfits with me!"

Amber had on a baby blue crop top hoodie and a white mini skirt. She looked her in the face and said "What in the hell is wrong with you?!, you really think that I would give you what you want?!"

" I hate you Addison, you have ruined my life since our kinder years, all I want is to be with F/n and now you are trying to take that from me to!" Addison replied with," well then if your gonna be like that you don't deserve this outfit!" She grabbed Ambers shoulder and ripped the sleeve from it. She smiled from the wicked act. Amber ran off crying, we followed for support.

F/n p.o.v.

We saw Amber run off and Addison laughing. "Bro two girl fighting over you bro I wish it was me" I watched Lola and Kyndell run after her. Is she ok repeated in my head.

"I gotta go" I said.  "Woah dude  Addison likes you and your go after That Amber girl" Of/n said. "Bro Addie is a slut I don't want that"I whispered. I ran off to find Amber. After 10 minutes I found Amber she was crying. I sat beside her.

"Hey you ok" I asked her. "For the last time guys leave me alo-"She stopped when she saw my face and looked away trying to hide the blush on her amber face.

I put my finger on her chin and made her look at me. I looked into her eyes seeing sadness and embarrassment. "W-Why did you run after me" She said quietly almost to a whispered. "I-I" I started to blush to.

Amber sat there in confusion. "I wanted to make sure that you were alright" I said. "I guess" She said.
I looked at her shoulder which was bleeding a little. I tried to touching it but she winced in pain.

"Wow who knew Addison had big man hands all that money you would think she could fix it" I joked. And for first time she laughed well more like giggled.

The way her smile was so genuine it lit up her whole face her Amber eyes were gentle her freckles defined her facial features. It was like watching a little kid getting candy.

I felt my cheeks get hot. She noticed me starring. "What" She said. "It's just your so beautiful when you smile" I said causing her to blush a little.

"Amber" I said. She then looked at me. "Yea F/n" She said. Then out of nowhere we kissed. Her lips were so soft. When we pulled back I could see her blushing like crazy.

"That was my first kiss" She said quietly and embarrassedly. I was in complete shock a girl as pretty as her. "Really you were like a pro if you ask me" I said.

She giggled. "You weren't to bad yourself".  She stood up dusting herself off. I stood up to. "Now my hoodie is ruined" She sighed. "I'll get you another one".  She smiled. "Thank you" And with that she walked off