Losing

Lucy played on her phone, reading about random things and people that have died. All of the sudden Finna appeared in her room making her jump up.

"Lucy!" Finna cried, running towards her. "H-He...I-I....I saw him! H-He k-killed m-my B-B-Baby!" She screams in terror to which Lucy didn't respond well.

She walked over to Finna and looked at her in a serious way "Where.is.he" she said in a horrifying tone.

Finna sniffed and looked at Lucy...Finna couldn't cry but something about her features made Lucy depresses inside "Follow me..." She whispered before floating out of the window.

Lucy looked around in her room, she grabbed her bed sheets and some extra sheets, towels and such from the cupboard. She tied them all together before tying one end to her bed and the other end was thrown out the window. She easily climbed down and ran after Finna. Boy did she hope Damon and Scarlet wouldn't be too mad at her.

She walked into a bus as Finna told her "Broad shop. 45R" Finna told Lucy and Lucy told the bus driver her destination.

Half an hour later Lucy walked into an old apartment building, Finna led her to the basement and they followed some scary and creepy music.

'Okay this is it. This is how every character dies in a horror movie...' Lucy thought to herself as they both continued walking. Finna floated through a wall making Lucy's eyes widen. "Wait! Where do I-????!" Lucy whisper yelled after Finna but stopped when she realised the Ghost was gone. Lucy sighed and continued walking into random rooms before getting grabbed by a strong hand.

Lucy locked the man in between his legs and made a run for it. She ran into random rooms, the man chasing right behind her. Lucy manages to hide in a kitchen but as luck wasn't her thing, the man found her and knocked her out cold.

Lucy woke up, her hands, feet and mouth were all taped together with ducktape on a chair.
'WHAT THE HELL?! NO NO NOOOO!!!' Lucy started to panic, she tried tilting the chair bit it wouldn't work. She looked around the room only to see her jacket, shoes and purse, a professional camera and some lights it was like....Like she was a model for a creep Camerman.

"Glad to see you woke up" A dark voice said as Rudy came into view "Awww how cute. You look like the most adorable thing on earth." He said with an idiotic smile on his lips as he started playing around with the camera.

"Asshole...You will burn in hell!" Lucy growled.

"I'll be waiting for you there, darling~" he smirks before starting to take pictures of her

"Let me go!" Lucy growled with fear.

Rudy laughs in response "you know I won't." He smiles continuing to take pictures.
"Hmm....You look hot like this....I wonder how you would be without those clothes on" he smirks licking his lips.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Lucy cried as  Rudy started walking towards her.

Lucy managed to rip the tape on her right leg, when Rudy was close enough she kicked him straight in the balls and tilted her chair over making it break and letting Lucy go, they both let out a scream of pain as Rudy fell over and some of the wood from the chair dug into Lucy's leg and torso.

She forced herself to her feet and ran to her purse Rudy stood up and dashed after Lucy as she ran out of the room. Finna appeared behind Lucy and floated next to her "Keep on going! Make a left on the second door!" She instructed.

Lucy nodded and did as told, Rudy fell over because of the door Lucy had opened. She lo ked the door behind her and looked around the room she was in. A broken baby crib was in the middle of the room. Lucy felt tears in her eyes as she saw Finna stare at the krib.

"Finna-" Lucy was cut off by Damon appearing infront of Finna and Scarlet held Lucy back "no...NO! PLEASE NO!" Lucy cried trying to get out of Scarlet's grip.

Damon got out his scythe and cut Finna straight in half, she let out a final scream before disappearing.
Lucy fell to her knees, hugging herself tightly as the wooden chair parts slowly dug harder into the girls skin. Scarlet transported behind Rudy and knocked him out before forcing the door open.

"Lucy...." Scarlet walked towards the girl. Lucy growled and glared at Scarlet. "YOU'RE MONSTERS! YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIE! NOT HER! DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN! EVER!" Lucy yelled at the two Reapers.
Scarlet felt tears in her eyes while Damon felt his heart break into a million pieces....

They both looked at eachother before transporting away, leaving Lucy all alone to cry on the floor. Lucy fell unconscious because of the blood loss but thanks to someone hearing Lucy's cries the police were called. They took Lucy to a Hospital where they took care of Lucy.

9:00 P.M.

Lucy's father looked down at the girl with tears falling from his face. Oh what had become of his little girl, his little angel....He couldn't help but blame himself for not protecting Lucy.

~2 Weeks later~

Lucy had ignored every Ghost that had come to her....It wasn't her fault.... She just couldn't see or hear them anymore. She didn't believe in them anymore...
Lucy smiled walking along Danielle "ok so, I'll see you at the party bestie~" "totally babe~" Lucy and Danielle sent flying kisses to eachother before they both walked their different ways.

Yup, Lucy was one of the most popular girls on campus now. Danielle was hosting a birthday party for Lucy, she was turning 22 tonight and she was so ready for it. She knew that Danielle was going to get some male strippers, many  drinks and of course it was going to be a pool party.  She was so ready for it....Or was she?

(From now on I will start making the Chapters longer 😏)