Sechs

"I heard that you stayed with a certain Dutchman last night, so you better tell me all the details"

I blushed at Kimi's before slapping him playfully.

"Me and Max told Dan not to tell anyone" I whined slightly, hoping Dan didn't accidentally slip anything to Sebastian. Kimi saw the worry on my face and gently placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry little one, Seb don't know. Dan isn't that stupid" he chuckled slightly, seeing my facial features relax once again. I smile slightly, remembering the good night I had with Max last night.

"All we did was cuddle, watch films and fall asleep Kimi. I promise you that we didn't do anything" He nodded and smiled slightly before messing up my hair. I pouted before hitting his hands away and putting my hair back to how it was.

"Awwww, our little Lena is growing up" Kimi chuckled before placing his sunglasses onto of his hat.

"I don't want my little sister growing up too quickly Kimi" Sebastian chucked from behind Kimi, I smiled brightly before rushing up to him and engulfing him in a hug.

"Congrats on your win Seb" I pulled away from the hug and smiled brightly up at him.

"It was such a great feeling. My main priority was to make sure your buddy didn't win" He chuckled before patting your shoulder.

"Max didn't do too bad though, I'll give him that Lena" He smiled.

"Me and Kimi have sadly got to get going now so we will see you later" Sebastian smiled before turning around to walk into the Ferrari motorhome with Kimi by his side.

I waved goodbye to them and made my way back to the Red Bull motorhome. I saw Dan and Max both standing outside the motorhome talking to each other, more than likely waiting for him. I noticed that Max's back was faced towards me, so I quietly made my way up behind him and wrap my small arms around his waist and tried to place my chin on his shoulder, even though he was taller than me.

"Well hello little Vettel" Max chuckled, before turning his head slightly to smile at me.

"Are we all ready to head back to the hotel then?" Dan butted in, looking at the interaction which just happened between me and Max. I unwrapped my arms from around Max, stepped next to him and nodded. Dan handed me my rucksack which I must have left in the motorhome. I placed both straps on my shoulders while we all started making our way to the exit of the track.

It didn't take us long to get back to the hotel as most of the roads surrounding the track weren't busy at all. When we got into the hotel lift, I decided to go to my own room before meeting up with the boys later that night. I said my goodbyes before stepping out of the lift on my fall.

Max's point of view

"You like her, don't you Max?" Was the first thing I heard when the lift doors closed. I turned to face Dan and shook my head a little. He chuckled slightly before slapping me playfully.

"Don't lie, you know you have a little crush on Lena" He showed me his signature smile. I turned away slightly, so he wouldn't see the slight blush which appeared on my face.

"Awww, little maximo is blushing" He grabbed my cheek playfully. I slapped his hand way before chuckling at the new nickname he just gave me. The lift doors opened and we started making our way to my room.

"Fine, I do have a crush on Lena, are you happy now?" I smiled at him nodding.

"But whatever you do, you can't tell Lena or Sebastian, because he would more than likely kill me" I chuckled nervously before pulling out the key for my room and I unlock the door.

"I won't tell him, I promise" Dan smiled brightly walking into my room. I followed him in before closing the door behind me.

"Now let's get ready for tonight shall we" Dan smirked at me.

Hey guys, I hope that you have enjoyed this first chapter back for a little while. This chapter is more like an inbetween chapter, so not much has happened, but in the next few chapters, a few more exciting things should be happening. I will also be updating my maze runner imagines and preferences book tonight, so if you want to check that out, please do.

Love you guys :)

Emily ❤️