One - Intro. ♡

Slim

I'm sitting in the VIP of my club called "Red." The club got its name cause I don't mind wettin' a nigga. Fuckin with me mean blood gon be shed. I'll leave a nigga red at any point of the day. That's just how it is and gon always be.

I look down at my gold Michael Kors watch and shake my head. I told these mothafuckas straight up, quit fuckin with my money but apparently niggas don't comprehend. I get up and walk out the door and past the broads. These some sexy ass hoes in here tonight but I got more to handle. Pussy ain't stoppin' that. I walk to the very bottom of the club which I like to call the dungeon. It's dark and niggas get tortured and die down here. That sounds like a dungeon to me. "Well, hello mothafucka." I say, grinning at this black ass nigga. He thought he could really make it out my club alive without giving me all my money. "Please, Slim. Bruh, I got a wife. Please!" He begs. I smirk. I can't stand when a mothafucka attempt to do some gangsta shit then when it go down wanna fold up. That ain't no real shit and it ain't respected. You gon die anyway so you migjt aswell go down with balls, feel me? I draw back and punch him in his chest twice and once in his right rib. He slumps over groaning. "Where the hell my money at?" I ask. "I... I don't know." He says as blood spills out his mouth. I shake my head. "Wrong answer." I say, walking off. I grab my silver baseball bat out the corner and walk over to him. "Please, Slim. I can make it up to you, Slim, please." He begs. I smack the hell out of him with the bat. "Nigga, don't beg me. You sound straight pussy." I say, chuckling. "Trevon, give me my 45." I say. "Aight, boss." He says, putting the steel in my hands. "Slim, please." Ol dude whimpers. I smirk as I take the gun off safety. His cries get louder but it's useless. "Nigga, shut up. Can't nobody hear you. Toughen the hell up." I say, then shoot him in his chest. "See you in hell, nigga." I say, and with that I end his life. I shake my head. "I told these niggas. Get this cleaned." I say, handing Trevon my gun back. I walk back into the club and look around. My eyes trail to ol girl in the black leggings with the Versace top on. She sitting at the bar nodding her head to the music and smiling. I smirk, watching her every move. I walk over there. "What you doing alone?" I ask. She looks at me and shyly smiles. "I don't really club. I let my girls talk me into this. That's them over there looking like lesbians." She answers, chuckling. I look at four girls twerking on each other in a line and shake my head. "Why you ain't joining?" I ask. She looks at me upside my head. "Let's not pretend like they don't look like hood rats." She says. Well, at least she got class. I like that. "What about you? Why are you alone?" she asks. I grin. I would tell her I own this shit but I don't want nobody around me because I'm wealthy. "I'm just chillin." I say. She nods her head then redirects her attention to her girls. " What's your name, beautiful?" I ask. She was about to answer but the fire alarm decided to go off. She gets up and runs in the crowd of people. "What the fuck?" I yell. This shit don't make sense. Somebody dying today. I walk up to the VIP and down the back stairs. I walk out of the building and watch as the people get in their cars and leave. Now ain't this a bitch? I walk to the front of the building where the firemen are. "Sir, are you the owner of this club?" the chief asks. "Yeah, what's up?" I ask. "Sir, there is no fire. There was never a fire. However, someone obviously pulled the alarm." he says. "Ok?" I ask. "Well, there will be a fee mailed to you." he says. I sigh. "Aight. Preciate' it." I say. He nods his head and walks back to his truck. I walk back in my empty club. "What the hell?" I mumble. The lights are off. I keep walking and grab my gun off my waist. I cock it. The lights turn on and my crazy ass old hoe is standing here in fireman lingerie. "Finally, we get to be alone." she says, sexily smirking. "Bitch, you done lost yo mind." I say, aiming my gun at her. "Don't kill me, kill my pussy instead." she seductively says. She licks her lips then bites it. What did I ever see in a crazy hoe like this? Ol girl done lost it. I smile. "Come with me. I know where we can do it with no interruptions." I say. She bites her lip, grinning. I link arms with her and walk her to the dungeon. "What's good, boss?" Trevon asks. I ignore him and look at Lacy. "What you waiting on, hun?" she asks. "Rest easy, goofy bitch." I say. Her eyes widen. I flip her off then pull the trigger before she could say anything. I watch as her body hits the floor. Blood starts rolling down her face as it spills out of her mouth. "Handle this, Trev." I say, and with that I walk out.

I hope yall enjoyed. Comment, Vote, and add to your lists