01

hoseok is playing a game. it's like a dating sim. it's a chatting game. 
he sets his name as "HOSEOK" and username as "JUNGHOBI." he is ready to play. 
he turned on the game. it was pitch black for a few seconds then it loaded.

"WELCOME TO LOVE LETTER! ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN?" it said. hoseok pressed "YES," and the game started. here you are introduced to the characters. no picture. it was only the silhouettes of the characters. there names were labeled "???" 6 characters in all. hoseok, begin. 

[ hoseok ]

i am excited to play this game i just bought! i guess, it's a dating game. i came across this game when i was scrolling through tumblr, and i find it cute. it looked interesting, so i gave it a go. i am ready to play! 

the loading screen is terrifying. well. it startled me. it was completely black for a few seconds until the loading screen was finally on. it's just a black screen and on top was the title. LOVE LETTER in all caps. i think i'm ready to play. 

"HELLO, HOSEOK!" a voice said. though his voice was calm, the words were in capital letters. "I AM @#^ $**)^$! ARE YOU EXCITED TO PLAY?" the name was beeped out. it gave me an option. YES or NO. i pressed YES.

"GOOD! NOW IN ORDER TO PLAY, WHAT IS YOUR PHONE NUMBER?" what? why would this game need my number? i typed in my phone number hoping that i won't get hacked into or something.

"THANK YOU! NOW I WILL BE MESSAGING YOU NOW AND THEN, BUT ALL OF THE 'PLAYING' WILL BE ON HERE! UNDERSTOOD?" there were the options again. YES or NO. YES.

"PERFECT! I'M EXCITED TO MEET YOU, HOSEOK. WE'LL BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!" there was a silence until the voice came back. "DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?" i pressed YES. now it gave me the option to type. "why do you need my number?"

"I'LL BE MESSAGING YOU, THAT'S WHY! HERE. I'LL GIVE YOU A MESSAGE!" my phoned binged. it was a message from @#^ $**)^$.  it said "hi" but in lowercase this time.

"ANYMORE QUESTIONS?" i pressed NO.

"ALL RIGHT! IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME IN THE MESSAGES!" is the game going to start now? i'm getting tired of asking questions. maybe i should've asked if the game was going to start. i went onto my phone and asked @#^ $**)^$ if the game is going to start. he replied with, "look at your screen." the game had an option. START GAME. finally. 

i'm in the game. the screen showed a picture of a room. it was an ordinary room. then the voice was back. "Hello, Hoseok. I'm glad you can make it here. You might wanna check that phone of yours."

what does he mean by that?

SIX, huh? strange. you won't say his name. he wants me to call him SIX. why SIX? why not SEVEN or EIGHT or SIXTY-SIX? that number has to mean something. i just don't know what.