11

( day 11 )

i didn't AGREE to save you. i'm just playing a game. i haven't talked to SIX. i wonder if you could send letters to other characters. i'll ask THREE. 

maybe there are pens and paper in the virtual room

maybe there are pens and paper in the virtual room. it should be on a desk. oh! there it is! i believe. i clicked on it. nothing appeared. i did that a few more times until the paper zoomed into the screen. it allowed me to type and who to send this to. i tested it out and sent it to yoongi and taehyung. 

::  hey ! :: 

you can use your real names. i promise not to tell anyone about them ; ) 
i love you guys. please talk to me or i'll get worried. 

-HOSEOK

i sent the letter as a test to see what will happen and how it works. soon after, i got two letters. 

:: hey!! ::

im afraid that everyone in the group knows our names. its not entirely a secret anymore.
thats why we have code names. there are so many of us that itll be hard to know who is who.
but so many of them died because of FOUR and ###### that itll be easier now to track us.
what a coincident that its the last six. ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, and myself are still alive. 
how hilarious. : )
i promise to try and communicate with you. i dont want you to be worried. tell taehyung i missed him. i want to meet him again. hes the only member i have now. after my other friends died, i only have him with my TRAIT. i love you too, hoseok.

xoxo,
-SIX

:: Hello. ::

You found out how to write a letter! Yeah, you might have to spam your mouse on the desk. Are you talking to Yoongi? I missed him, you know. Everyone knows our real names. We're hiding from FOUR and his buddy. We've been separated and no one can help us. You're the only person who has enough guts to try and save us. I use my code for the sake of using it. If you have any questions, write me a letter and I'll try to reply back as soon as possible. Love you too. 

-THREE ( V )

[ LETTERS | jhs & kth ]

:: TAEHYUNG!! ::
yoongi says he misses you too!! i do have some questions but i don't know if you're willing or allowed to answer them. first, what does V mean? is it another code you have? who are the other dead people with your TRAIT? i know FOUR and his friend killed them, but do you know why? why did they want to kill them? did they kill the members of their own TRAIT? sorry i'm bombarding you with questions! i do this is everyone. haha. whoops!!

-HOSEOK

:: Hoseok. ::

Aww. That's sweet. I am allowed to answer just don't let anyone find these. Thank heavens FOUR and ###### killed the STEALING TRAITs already. The letters would have been stolen (HACKED) in to already. V is my nickname. Kinda dumb how He didn't decide that my code should be FIVE. Seems more suiting, don't you think? My friend Baekhyun (EIGHT) and someone else named Youngjae (THIRTEEN)  and this really pretty girl named Sooyoung (ELEVEN) were in my group. There are more, but I only know them really. 
FOUR and ###### just want to be the "WINNER" of the game. They only care about themselves. They did kill members of their own TRAIT, and it's sad. The KILLING TRAIT is the most hated but most popular TRAIT. The two are very handsome and most girls find that hot somehow. I don't see how murderers are hot, but I feel for FOUR and ###### too. 
You can ask me questions anytime. I'll answer them. 

-THREE ( V )

:: so ::

do you admit you're in a game? 

-hobi

: : So. :

Yes. I've always known. 

-THREE ( V )