two//

the first dream-01.02.2014

It was about nine o'clock in the morning. She sat outside on a cafe table with a cup of tea. I was watching from some bushes nearby. I didn't think to walk up to her, just admired from afar. After a few more minutes of people watching, she left a bill on the table and walked away. Suddenly she was in a cab, she had a black suitcase on the seat next to her, "Take me to the airport" she told the driver. Gosh she spoke so softly, her words so clear. She wore all black, just a sweatshirt and leggings. But her short brown hair fell on her face in such a way that I could admire for hours. 

The last bit I saw of her was when she sat down on the plane, she was next to a man about my age. Oh how I wished I was him, to converse with her even for a minute would be incredible. 

-------

As I finished rereading my first entry I looked up all the airports in London, hoping one would look like the one I saw in my dream. I knew she would've been in London, her accent was obvious. I came to the conclusion that she departed from the London City Airport. I had been there multiple times when traveling, how I didn't notice it amazed me. I quickly pulled out my old global map and taped it to the bare wall in the living room. I then rummaged through a drawer and found a red tack. I placed a pin directly on London, my goal for the next week or so was to map out everywhere she went. Maybe find a pattern.