Chapter Eight: The Enemy Of My Enemy

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah

Affiliation: Not Known (Peaceful)

Location: Universe B

Status: Alive, Depressed

-----------------------------------------------------------

I sadly watched as a bunch of SWAT teams came to handle this situation. Most of the gunman cleared out but they assured me that "We'll get 'em."

I watched as they picked up Natsuki's and put her on a stretcher. They put her in the back of an ambulance, and there I stood, watching the love of my life being carried away.

Jacob went ahead and told the cops about what happened. Fortunately he left out the fact that he used a grenade launcher.

Soon the officer and Jacob stopped exchanging words and we went home. Jacob drove the car and I just looked sadly out the window. It began to rain heavily so it was fitting at the time.

The radio began to play and it played an old jazzy song. It was called "My Way." By Frank Sinatra.

The words of the old man rung through my ears about how no matter what he did in his life, what choices he made, all of it didn't matter, because he did it his way.

I think I've heard this song before... actually yes...yes I have before.

It played on mine and Natsuki's first date after me and her escaped Crystalline and her crazy ass.

We went to a small diner. I remembered that she was so shy at first, but she soon opened up to me. She was so pretty that night...and I'll never forget that.

Jacob drove up the driveway to our house and we walked out of the car in the pouring rain into the house

We didn't even talk to each other, Jacob walked into his room and I went into mine.

I fell to my knees as I still tried to figure out what the hell just happened. I mean I know exactly what just happened but...why?

I looked up towards the ceiling and muttered the words that I needed to get out.

"Dear God, I'm...I'm sorry for whatever I may have done to you to make you do this to me. I just have but one question to ask of you. Don't punish Natsuki for my actions...please take me instead...she didn't deserve this...any of this. Please just...help me."

"Noah..." A heavenly voice said behind me. I turned around to see a beautiful woman standing behind me.

She had golden hair and eyes, and she was wearing a white rob. Her skin almost seemed to glow from her front to the white fluffy pair of wings on her back.