Chapter Twenty-Three: Forever With You

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah (Private Inferno)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: Doki Doki Literature Club

Status: Alive, Determined, Hopeful

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Monika?" Natsuki asked.

"Yeah, we gotta find her before this damn place collapses." I said.

"N-Noah...listen to me. Monika can't be trusted, she the reason that all this is happening!" Natsuki said in a panicked voice.

"Natsuki, you, Monika, and everyone else is infected. If we do not get out of here with everyone, all of you will die." I said in a serious tone.

Natsuki looked down at her fingers and then back up at me.

"I-Infected...?" She asked.

"The third eye will consume your soul if we do not get out of here."

Suddenly I heard scratching sounds come from down the hallway. I looked in the direction of the noise and saw five LFS monsters walking towards us.

"N-Noah...what is that...?" Natsuki asked in a terrified voice.

"Natsuki run!" I said.

Natsuki ran down the hallway as I shot them with my AUG. I ran out of bullets and there will still three left.

Natsuki looked behind her to notice that I wasn't running with her.

"If you're gonna get to her, you're gonna have to get through me!" I said.

I grabbed my AUG by the barrel and swung it like a bat. It hit one of the monsters in the head and it fell to the ground.

I roundhouse kicked the 2nd monster and it fell to the ground. The 3rd monster grabbed both my wrists and put three scratch marks across my cheek.

I pushed the monster away and grabbed it by the back of it's head. I slammed the monsters face in the wall.

I looked down the hallway and saw large shadows of more monsters.

I ran down the hallway and pulled Natsuki into a classroom. I closed the door and locked it. I turned to Natsuki with my finger over my lips, signaling her to stay quiet.

We watched as the shadows walked past the doorway.

"What do we do now Noah...?" She whispered.

I sat down in a chair and let out a long sigh, accessing the pain that was on my cheek.

"Now we wait." I said.

"Noah I need to tell you something..." Natsuki said.

"Natsuki shhh, they're still outside."

Natsuki gave me a pouty face and then walked towards me. She took me by surprise when she got on her knees and wrapped her arms around me.