Chapter I

This Is the oldest, Johnson Tanckers. She is fifteen.

I walked out of the house on a foggy september morning. It's probaly going to be the worst day of my life. Reasons why:

1: It's the first day of ninth grade.

2: My boyfriend won't text me back.

3: It's also my birthday.

4: My pet chinchilla got run over by a motorcycle.

5: My grandpa had a freakout last night and won't come out of the basement.

6: My name is Johnson, and I'm a girl.

This is Lynnette Baynes. She is fourteen.

I woke up and checked my black hair. Then, as I noticed my alarm was going off. I turned it off, and walked over to my nightstand and stared at the compact mirror trying to put in my nose ring. My phone buzzed as I got a text from Marie. I picked it up and laughed as I got the most random message ever. 'OMG the door turned blue! R U awake? My feet itch.'  My step-brother Lewis came to my room like always and shouted, "Ashley is eating your breakfast bananas! Get your tush in motion, Lynn-Lynn!" I cringe at the name and grump down the stairs. Ashley, as always, has eaten my breakfast. Grr.. time for school.

I threw on a black hoodie. I grabbed a banana off the table and my back pack off the floor. I ran outside and caught the bus. 

This is Marie Sandberge. She is fourteen.

I finished texting Lynn       the      most      random      thing    EVER!!!! I skipped down the stairs and sat at the table. I reached over and poured myself a bowl. My twin, Matt, sat at the other end of the table and accepted the cereal box when I handed it to him. He poured himself a bowl and put the box back in the cabinet. I finished before     he    did.  I grabbed my purple bag and ran outside to wait for the school bus, my transportation to the      most      fun      grade     of     school      ever! Ninth grade here I come!!!!!

This is Matt Sandberge. He is fourteen.

I watched as my smiling twin skipped down the stairs. Her blonde hair bounced, like rubber, in little waves. She sat down, poured herself a bowl of cereal and when she passed it to me, I did the same. I put the box away and we ate in silence, excluding Marie's occasional giggle. She finished before me. She skipped outside with her backpack and I finished my bowl. I picked our breakfast dishes, put them in the sink, said goodbye to mom, and made my way outside where my backpack was on the front step. The bus pulled up and we boarded at the same time.

This is Emma Austin. She is fourteen.

I walk outside. Wind blows. I grab bag. I board bus. Bus driver smiles. Probably at me. I smile back. I sit down. Next to Johnson. She waves. I wave. I sit back. Close my eyes. I fall asleep. Dream of school. How terrible it is.