Chapter II

~Johnson~

I was correct. There was only one teacher I liked. Ms. Emm, the art teacher. She had red hair like mine and was only twenty-eight. And there was this boy I sat with, Emmet Harper. He was sweet and shy, and could paint REALLY well.

But, on the downside, we had to do an assignment on poetry. Here's mine:

I don't know how to rhyme

This is taking way too much of my time away.

Ime, Ime, Immitty, Ime.

It sucks, doesn't it? 

                                                         ~Lynnette~

I hate school! I showed up and these idiots, Jax Crewd and Kip Saunders, bad-mouthed me. They literally called me emo and said I cut myself. Which I don't! I'm not emo. I only have black hair and my favorite color is black. That would be like calling Jax's girlfriend, Allie Bowhanson, a basket case for having blonde hair and her favorite color being yellow. Do you see what I mean?

                                                            ~Marie~

I met    a     guy. His name is   Kip. I think he likes me. I do not like him. He keeps doing creepy, stalkerish things. He asked me out. He won't stop texting me. He got my number from Matt. Remind   me    to     kill   Matt     later. Lynnette doesn't like him much either. She says he was a total turd to her this morning. I can believe it. He sounds like the type of guy to     make    assumptions. That is one of the reasons     I      don't        like      him. That and      he     is     a    total      creep!

                                                            ~Matt~

Kip Saunders, my best friend, likes my sister. I mean, don't get me wrong, Kip's awesome, it's just that when he likes a girl he kinda acts all stalker-y around them till they go out with him. Last year he did it to Andrea Feltbroght. He even rode his bike to her house and slept on her porch. I think he's mentally unstable.

                                                          ~Emma~

School was bad. Sat with Johnson. Met a girl. Her name: Hannah-Lee Michaels. She was deaf. She was in tenth. She was nice. She talked. I listened. It was ok. She knew sign language. We were friends.