Chapter 9 :The way Emilia and Laurence broke up

On a happy morning he "walks" into Emilia oh hey Emilia Laurence said.
Hey Laurence Emilia "kiss" Laurence on the cheek.Laurence you seem like something wrong Emilia said. Well I might of Laurence said. might of what Laurence Emilia replied. I've might of slept with someone Laurence said. What who I'll kill them Emilia said. Idc if you don't like me with that person but I do he a really good dude you be a jerk to Laurence said . He? Who what guy? Emilia said.
Well he guy I'm going be with is..... Garroth Laurence said. WHAT! why him why do you even want to be with that werido Emilia said. He is the most sweet and nice and sensitive always cares what people think he always going to be the one for me Emilia me and you aren't meant to be sorry Laurence said.
"Garroth in bushes"
Wow can't believe he actually going through with this I like him a lot and now he proves he likes me too :) Garroth thought .
But . But Laurence I thought we could last but how can you even slept with a dude how's that not even possible Emilia said.
Doesn't matter what you think about Garroth and I Laurence said.

Well what if people find about you guys and you'll both be bullied and I don't want you be bullied Laurence you a very good guy who doesn't know who he is Emilia said.

Well I don't care if they bully Garroth and I are stronger together than alone Laurence said.

Laurence you need to learn you don't know who you are your just lost on who you are Emilia said. Ok I'm done Emilia I didn't lose my mind or who I'm I didn't lose who I'm I truly love him I done with you Emilia Laurence said. Were over and I mean it Laurence said. Laurence "walks"off. Your walking away from a good relationship Laurence we won't be together if you do Emilia said. I don't care I with Garroth Laurence said  from few spot away. Laurence ends up block away. Yesssssssssssss garroth said also  poping out of bush. Emilia can't believe he pick you over me :( Emilia said. I can't believe it too yay he's with me : ) : ) : )

Author note: Thanks for all the readers this is how Emilia and Laurence broke up and Emilia is my made up character if you wanted to know keep on waiting there's another chapter coming out each day so keep your eye out. From Emilia15000

Check out my gmail too emiliaheartstories2018@gmail.com   that's my email my name not Emilia its Emily