Chapter 1

Deku POV

Class was about to end as soon as Ms. Midnight finished her daily lecture.

"...remember to point your feet whenever you get off the floor at all times. And that is Ballet 101. Your dance assignments must be due by this Friday. It will be shown in front of the whole class."

I hate Ballet. I'm so cliche right now...like... it really isn't my forte. I wish I was like my bestfriend Uraraka. Whenever she dances she always lands like a feather. And whenever she jumps it's like she's in the air for days.

"Hey Izuku," I looked up at her still putting stuff in my bag, "did you finish your piece for the show?"

"Yeah about that..."

"What?" She asked walking beside me.

"I haven't even started yet." I know she doesn't like it when I work under pressure but it really is a force of habit.

"Well whatever you do. I know you'll do good."

"Yeah...even though I can't turn...or have no balance at all." She just laughed making me laugh as well. The way our school works is so hard to understand sometimes.

Students have six periods with two hours each. And each day they're divided A Day(135) or B Day(246) (A/N: This is actually how my school is blocked 💀)

You must take three dance courses and three academic courses. The courses consists of: U.S. History, World History, Marine Science, Chemistry, Algebra, Calculus, and Language Arts. Out of the dance courses we have Ballet, Modern, Lyrical, and my favorite: Contemporary.

Uraraka and I were heading to our next dance class in  Building A. As I was heading inside the room I already saw Todoroki and Tsuyu stretching on the dance floor. They're the quiet type but once you get to know them they're pretty cool to talk to.

I placed my bag on the sidelines and went to the floor to stretch.

"Oi! Kirishima. Do you have my shoes?"

"For what?"

It was none other than Katsuki Bakugou. My idol and also my old friend. I mean we are friends we just barely talk to each other. I was looking at them through the mirror as I saw Katsuki roughly nudge Kirishima making him gasp.

"Ohhhh those shoes! Yeah I got you after class," he said smiling.

Mr. Yuusuke came into class and began our warm up for the day. There were times when Katsuki and I made contact but he would look at me so sternly with those red eyes. It's too much for me to handle.

After warm up we all started to spread out so we can learn a combination he planned for us.

Oh no there's turns in this.

And a Russian?! Oh yeah screw it.

No! No, I'm not going to give up. Katsuki is so amazing. It only took him one try to get the whole dance correctly. He's so talented. Wow what a guy.

"Music?"

"Yes sir."

We all waited till he counted, "5, 6, 7, 8." As I was dancing I felt as if I was the only one in the room. I didn't mind the mirror at all. No matter where I went I felt as if the music was guiding me through my feet. I don't care if I didn't know how to turn or not! I'll just go for it.

"Watch out!"

I hit my head against someone else and fell to the floor. Of course I had to fall! "Are you okay?"

It was Katsuki. He was reaching his hand to help me up. I grabbed it as he pulled me up on my feet. I couldn't help but daze into his eyes. They were red and beautiful yet his face seems so calm. He pulled back his hand noticing he was holding mine for too long.

"Next time watch where you're going."

"Oh...okay." Everyone went back to dancing but I sat and watched. After what just happened I felt so humiliated. I honestly just want to go home.

Later that day

"Go Deku! Go Deku!"

Yeah I didn't want to go home!

Instead I went to the Dragon Temple. It's a underground warehouse where dancers battle against each other and sometimes win money. I haven't made it that far to battling but for now I was just dancing with my friend Mina. Mina was cheering me on as I did the same. At school my name is Izuku but here at the Dragon temple...you can call me Deku.

"Ay! Ay! Guess who's back motherfu-"

"Shut up Kiri."

Wait Kiri's here? Whoa he looks so different with the outfit he had one. Plus I never seen him with a SnapBack on. There goes Denki and Sero. The best BBoys out here.

"Everyone welcome Kacchan! The King of the Streets!"

Katsuki?!?!

~~~~~~~~
There you have it folks I've started a Dance AU. Yes at first it will progress into some seriousness but I promise you there will be fluff, drama and maybe lemons 😉.

Make sure to comment, vote and share! It helps motivates authors especially me. Thanks hope you like it.

-Jaz❤️