Chapter Six

I woke up to bright light's closing my eyes back then squinting to get used to the light, when I could see properly I realized I was hooked up to an iv and in a white room. I look to the right of me and see a sleeping Roland with his head on the bed and him holding onto my hand like he was losing me and I squeezed his hand weakly and then seeing that no one else was in the room I turn to my side, bringing my hand, in Roland's, close to me and curl up sighing slightly liking the feeling of having him so close. As I closed my eyes pulling his hand to my cheek smiling slightly his hand suddenly moves and touches the side of my face softly which makes me open my eyes and looking up meeting his, it's almost as if he thought this was a dream and suddenly realized I was actually awake. your awake!!!, he yell's standing up fastly and his hand's leave my grasp causing me to get up with him and groaned from a sudden pain in my chest, Roland's reaction to this was to immediately bend down to me and he made me lay back down and I pull his hand back to me and give him a you-won't-get-this-hand-back face and he chuckles, suddenly a doctor comes bursting through the door and Roland look's to him sitting down," so it seems's the princesses shifting time is coming sooner than her birthday, it seems's she could shift anytime from today to the next three days but I doubt she won't shift today because it seem's the moon is suddenly gonna be full tonight god knows why she could change it so easily", said the doctor and roland noded and i took in a deep breathe knowing when I shift it will hurt a little but I will get threw this and I am strong.

About an hour later it was 10 pm and I started to feel like every sound was really loud and every smell was very distinct and heavy which made me uncomfortable, at this time Roland was downstairs in the kitchen and I was in my room while my grandma was with Roland's dad. I got out of my bed and open the door slowly as I felt a little dizzy I decided it was best to stay by Roland in case anything was going to happen. I stumble myself over to the stairs and hold the railing for support not managing to find the breath to call for Roland I continue down the stairs slowly and when I make it down I trip slightly stumbling to the floor i hear glass break and Roland comes running out of the kitchen to me leaving the glass on the floor he bend's down to a curled up me shaking as I can feel everything around me and all my senses heightened I knew what was happening, the shift was starting. Roland sit's me up slightly then I assume he calls for people to come help because then the pack doctor and some others come threw the door and by now I am panting and I can feel my eyes almost pulsing as I grip onto Roland slightly panicked and slightly pained, he looks at me pained that he can't do anything while the pack's doctor tell's me to relax my muscles and take deep breath's which will ease the pain slightly, by now I was carried outside and I saw the moon which wasfull and it only made me hunch over and I hear bones crack slightly and try not to think about it and keep breathing. I hear more cracking and can feel my bones getting shorter and moving around as I slightly grit my teeth I start feeling lots of fur growing all over my body and my nose and mouth grow longer, suddenly all the pain stops and I slowly stand up opening my eyes and look towards Roland and the doctor and are wide eyed and look pretty in shock, I realize how taller i am then everyone else is and it hit me, I have fully shifted," mate can I get a mirror" i barked but it seems he heard me threw my mind and brought over one. I looked into it and I was a black wolf but my fur went from black and into grey then turned pure white at the tips of my fur which I had never seen and my eyes were glowing blue with dot specks of silver and I was a HUGE wolf and might I say I was beautiful, (yes we are), what- omg silver..th-this is us!? (indeed, told you we were special hehe).

I zoned back into the world and see Roland shift into his wolf which is VERY handsome I might add hehe. Suddenly my vision went white and then a beautiful lady in blue appeared and smiled warmly at me, "my child...so it was finally your time, I fear you have many challenges ahead but don't fret you will have much support, not considering your own strength is far greater than most... I believe you can stop this war, I am counting on you princess....your little sister needs you", she says fading out and when my vision comes back I plop onto the ground with tears and stunned as I immediately shift back into my human form and Roland growls furiously at the males and they turn around as Roland shifts back and puts a jacket over my naked body and crouching down in boxers," babe...are you okay? what did you see?, he asks and I look to him teary eyed, i-i have a little sister....and she needs m-me, I choke out and he hugs me saying hush and managing to calm me down to an extent.

About a half an hour later when we are dressed and calm again I feel a shatter in my soul and this boy suddenly appears out of nowhere with light blue and dark grey flames around him which seems to be holding him off the ground, my grandma who has just recently returned walks up to the boy and looks worried, "spirit fox...messenger of Melanie the grand witch why have you come", says grandma and i hear some gasps. I have come to inform all of the werewolves purebred devado line, I have already informed everyone else.... my master has turned the treaty void, the devado's have broken through somehow and returned to the azure realm, she prays the wars to start are not big enough to where she has to get involved once again, says the spirit fox and then disappears leaving us all in the light of the moon and some of us including me very confused.