Chapter Three: Business as Usual

Nick Thompson

A familiar feminine scent wrapped around me and flowed through the darkened house even though it seemed absent of activity.

"Nick." Her voice held a tinge of irritation. She always claimed she needed time to mentally prepare for my visits. Tonight's unexpected intrusion pissed her off. Pissed off is how I preferred her, it reveals her true personality—an argumentative little shit.

She stayed quiet, schooling her features as she watched me, just like I taught her.

I placed a delicate kiss on her lips, but when she kept her lips still, I pressed forward, biting her bottom lip until she opened for me. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her closer until the tension in her arms forced me to stop. Definitely pissed. "How's your research on Tessa going?" I leaned in for one more kiss, shorter than the last, before brushing past her to the bedroom.

"Slow." Attuned to her as she is to me, I knew she was processing, and trying to gauge my behavior.

As we entered the bedroom, I let the calming silence set around us. Glowing words, facetious small talk, and empty compliments weren't needed. She was a possession I acquired years ago; a body, an errand girl, and a limitless credit card. It took a while to train her, to break her. But it was worth it.

Here, in her house, I had more clothes stored than in my own. What's hers is mine but appearances must be kept up. A successful, wealthy single woman didn't have casual male clothes hanging on her shelves intermingled with her Pradas and Guccis. No, piles of jeans, sweaters, boxers, and other clothes of mine sat in piles in a darkened corner. Next to her real clothes, her costumes and anything else that didn't fit her pretense. She had her role, and I had mine.

Turning around after undressing, I considered the small body before me, brows raising the more I took in. Distracted earlier, I didn't see the spectacle of her attire for the evening. She had her hair down, although, it seemed to have trouble staying down. Dark blonde hair sprung out in several different directions seeming to run from the cherry print head band behind her ears. The lime-green wool robe she wore couldn't decide if its purpose was to keep her warm or cool because it stopped at her ankles but had two pink laced slits running up the sides of her legs. And she had clearly already removed her contacts for the evening. I hadn't seen those thick bifocals of hers in years. Actually, I hadn't seen her—this dorky girl she hid under Chanel power-suits—in years.

As I roamed from her magnified blue eyes down to her yellow-striped socks, I tried to hold back my laughter. This would be fun.

While moving my hand up and down in masturbation, I continued to watch her, waiting for her mask to slip. It always did. But for long moments, her face held no expression except the telling quick-pulsing vein just to the right above her collarbone.

I pumped up and down my shaft. "Talk to me."

"You said you'd be over last night, not tonight. You promised you would let me know before you came over."

I watched her pink, full lips as she talked. "This...getup of yours... It brings back memories." I grinned thinking back to our first time together. "The pink socks you wore reached all the way up to the thighs you had wrapped around my neck."

They parted, her lips, and her face flushed as her enlarged eyes moved with the pumps of my hand.

No matter how many times I've had her body, the expression she wore when she looked at me like that—the one that told how much she fought her attraction—never failed to arouse me. I moved closer and waited, spreading my legs to give her a more exposed view.