Comatose

YOUR POV:

We appeared in the living room and I hugged Anti as tight as I could, and he did the same. Natemare stood there too with a smile. He cleared his throat and I turned around. I saw Lizzy on the couch as she looked up at me with shock. I smiled as hope filled my body.
"Y/N!" Lizzy said. I turned and see her get up from the couch, walking towards me. "Where the h*** did you guys come from?" She said as she hugged me.

"Should we tell her now?" I asked Anti.

"Yeah...probably." He answered.

"Tell me what?" She shrugged.

"You might wanna sit down for this." I grabbed her wrist and lead her back to the couch and sat her down. I sat down as well, and Anti did too.

"What's going on? Sean, are you sick? You look...ill..." Lizzy noted.

"Lizzy, this isn't Sean..." I said.

She tilted her head in confusion. "What do you mean? He's right there." She said.

"This is...Antisepticeye. A demon...and Mark, was Darkiplier." I said quietly.

She widened her eyes. "You're kidding! Demons aren't real!"

"I feel offended..." Anti said with a laugh. I laughed a little as well.

"We can prove it!" I said. I hit Anti's chest lightly. "Take out your phone and Face Time Sean." I said. He did exactly that. After a while of the phone ringing, Sean had answered.

"What's going on, Anti?" Sean asked seriously. "I tried to bring you some lunch, but when I went in your room, you were gone!"

"Sorry Jack. I had to get this beautiful girl back." He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into frame of the phone. I waved my hand so that Lizzy could see that it was Sean over the phone. She got up and went behind the couch.

"Hey Sean!" I said with a smile. I waved.

"Hey Y/N! What's going on?" He said with a smile.

"Oh ya know, being captured by Dark. What else?" I joked.

"A**hole." Sean said. "Who's that behind you?"

"Oh! This is my friend Lizzy. We asked Hades if I could tell her everything, and he surprisingly told me I could. So, she hopefully knows?" I turned to her.

"I believe you..." She nodded. She then turned around, and pointed to Natemare. "Who's that!?" She asked. Natenare stopped in his tracks as he was eating a sandwich.

I laughed. "That's Natemare. He's Nathan Sharp's counterpart. That over there, is who you planned my birthday party with."

"Oh! Hey!" She waved. Natemare finished chewing, and waved back.

"Hello." He said.

"Well, I guess now that Sea-...I mean...Anti is back, I can go home?" She said, looking a little hopeful.

"Yes. Why? Did you miss a lot of parties while waiting for me to come home?" I joked. She nodded her head, and laughed.

"Yes! I don't mean to be rude, but I gotta go get ready." She grabbed her bag and opened the door. "Bye!" She said before running home. I laughed and looked back at Anti who hung up with Sean.

"So..." He said, breaking the awkward silence. "Who do you want to turn you into a demon!?" Natemare yelled from behind us.

"No one!" Anti answered.

"Anti, it's gonna happen. We have no choice. Besides, you heard Hades. He's gonna watch when she's a human and when she's a demon. We have to make it happen."