Suprise for the Team: Part 1

This is the teams reaction to finding out Robin has a twin sister.

Robin POV

All of us had been sitting on the couch like bafoons until we heard it.

Recognized Batman 04

Finally! A mission. I was the second were as  kid was first to get to debriefing. "Team, this mission in taking place in Clermont,Florida. You will protect Y/n Grayson from kidnappings. You will leave in 1 hour. Robin, Kid Flash to the side please.(You see Kid as another brother, as well as Roy.) I understand that you are excited to see Y/n but please focus on the matter at hand." Stated Batman clearly whelmed at our excitement.

Wally POV

Once we got on the Bio-Ship, and made our way to the hotel we were staying at, me and Robin tried to get the Y/n as fast as possible. They said tomorrow. So we rode Robin's cycle to her house.

Y/n POV

The door rang so I sat up from my movie to answer it. Thank God it was only wait,... WALLY!! AND DICK!!! I hugged them so fast it rivalled Flash. "Can't" "breathe" they said so I unhanded them. "Weres Roy?" I asked instantly getting panicked."Relaxe! He couldn't make it."said Rob. "Oh, well why are you here. Wait let me guess, then kidnapping threats." "Yep" both said popping the p. "Then go back to the hotel and you can introduce me to the team tomorrow." Both gave me a puzzled look."Batman" was all I said. "Ohhhhhhhhhh! Well, bye!" Both said in unison. "Bye" was all I said. I'm so excited to meet my brothers' team.

🐟 POV

I am excited to meet this Y/n Grayson.

🏹 POV

I don't know how to feel. Anyways I am just going to sharpen my arrows.

😠 POV

Grunt. Grunt grunt.

👽 POV

I am super excited to meet this person. Though kinda confused on why Wally and Rob wanted to see her so much?
(You already can tell Rob and Wally and excited. No explanation needed.)

Mwahahaha! Part two to be released soon! Hey, that rymed!