Chapter 1

I dropped my bag in the floor when I walk into the dorm. My best friend Alex is sitting on her bed "studying".

"I know you ain't studying." I said as I giggle at her. She looked at me in shock.

"I am so studying. I have a test in the morning." She groaned.

"Still you never study." I giggle as I teased her again.

"Shut up, Dani." she replied as she rolled her eyes.

I walked over to my bed and since into it. Man if I could go out tonight it would be great. But if Alex is studying I can't go with anyone.

That's when Alex came into my room. She stared at me for a good minute and then spoke up "Lets go out tonight."

"But I thought you were studying." I said as I smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes at me. "So are you in?"

"Thought you would never ask." I smiled at her.

I got off my bed to go look into my closet. Something sexy.. I could here Alex yell at me from the other room. I havent dated anyone since... Him. So Alex wants me to get back out there. As much as I don't want to, I think its time.

I found a cute black strapless dress in my closet. This will do. This should be sexy enough to catch any hot guys eyes.

"Dani! You ready?" I heard Alex yell.

"Almost!" I yelled back. I went back to curling my long black hair. I decide to put some makeup on as well. So I put foundation that barley matched my pale skin and eye liner to bring out my great colored eyes.

Perfect. I am done. No its time to go... I'm not even sure where we are going. Probably another frat party. Alex loves those!

I walk out if the bathroom and towards Alex, she is sitting on the couch.

"Wow. You look hot. You'll definitely catch a guy tonight." She said with a wink.

Yeah whatever.

"Sure. You look good too, babe. Let's go." I said with a smile as we both walked out of the dorm.

We made our way to Alex's navy blue Range rover (Alex is very rich. From her father.)

We both jump into her very expensive car and make our way to wherever.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Where do you think? Frat party!" She shrieked.

"Who's gonna drive home?" I asked her.

"You don't drink. So you." She smiled as she kept drinking.

Great. I was gonna drink. I think she forgot.. Its been 3 years today since the accident. The accident that killed my whole family plus my boyfriend.

Minutes later we arrived at a huge ass house. You could hear music blasting. In surprised someone hasn't called the cops on them yet.

We both get out and make our way up to the house. It was a mansion. Who ever lives here must be really fucking rich.

Right as we get inside Alex asked "Come to the kitchen with me?"

I followed her to the kitchen. It was massive as well. I cant even believe my eyes. It is so beautiful. Which frat boy is this rich?

"I want a drink." I stated to Alex as she looked at me with confusion.

"But you don't drink." She saod as realization crossed over her face