Chapter 9

It's been a week since the double date.

Zayn has been over every single day. But he ignores me like I'm not even there.

It's not fair that he gets to do this to me. He left be for a year.. What did he expect from me?

"Earth to Dani. Are you in there?" I heard Jessi say as I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded.

"I have to head out. Zayn I guess passed out on the couch. So you can either wake him or not." She said as she winked at me and left.

She really wants Zayn and I together.. Like Louis is her blood brother. But she doesnt want me to be with him?

"Zayn. Wake up." I said as I shook his body.

No movement.

"ZAYN!" I yell in his ear as he shoots up.

"What is so important that you had to ruin my nap?" He snapped at me.

"Jessi is gone. Time to go." I said as I started to get up.

"I don't come here for her... I come for you." He said as he looked into my eyes.

"Zayn.. Stop. I can't." I said quietly.

"I know how you feel. I'm sorry I left for a year. But I needed to take care of Alex." He said back.

"Zayn. Please." I said to him as I looked away.

He doesnt understand that I want him so bad.. He doesn't understand that he is everything I want.. But yet I can't have him.

"Fine. Have it your way, Danielle." He said as he got up and headed towards the door.

"I'm sorry." I said as I looked at him as he opened the door.

But he came face to face with Louis.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Louis asked in an angry voice.

"I was jsut leaving." Zayn replied with the same tone and walked away.

"I don't want him here when you are alone." Louis stated.

"I'm sorry. It wont happen again." I sighed as I looked at my feet.

"I mean it." Louis said. I could hear even more anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry. Jesus!" I snapped at him as I soon realized was a mistake when I felt something hit my face.

"What the fuck?" I cried as I cupped my cheek.

"Maybe that will help you learn a lesson!" He yelled back as he cornered me into a wall.

"If I ever see you near him again.
This will be a lot worse." He sounded so angry.. I was actually afraid.

I'm not afraid of a Demon King.. But I'm afraid of my own fiance.

"O-okay." I said as I looked down.

"I know you love him. I see the way you look at him. You've never looked at me like that." He said in a calmer voice.

Yes I love Zayn. But now I'm in to deep with Louis there is no way out.

________
(ZAYN'S POV)

I heard him slap her. I heard him slap my love.

I want to kill him. He shouldn't hurt her. She is so sweet and innocent. She deserved the whole world.

I know she loves me.. But she is in to deep with that piece of shit.

I wish there was a way to get her away from that scum bag.

But I can't do anything. I can't let then know I was there.