3

Sana was missing.

There was a lot of debate over whether they should assemble a huge search team or keep it down and look for her in secret. In the end,  The Council decided to go with the latter so that the issue wouldn't cause any panic lest the words got out. Taehyung himself volunteered to take this mission, as he felt like he was partly responsible for her disappearance. Besides, he wanted to see Sana again soon and carry out his promise. Taehyung admitted that he was worried. The more he thought about it, the more it seemed like she was kidnapped because for one, she wasn't capable of escaping on her own - consider that Jimin was a fairly good fighter yet got beaten up like that - and two, Taehyung trusted Sana to keep her words about not trying to escape again. As his skills were more than qualified for these kinds of missions, they accepted his request readily. It was then disclosed to Taehyung that there was a small tracking chip implanted under the nape of Sana's neck. They gave him a device which displayed her location and with that, Taehyung wasted no time to begin his search.

Meanwhile, Sana was enjoying her time in a dark, strange town. At first, upon waking up on a stranger's bed, she was confused and scared. However, a handsome male with fiery red hair, chocolate brown eyes and well-built figure assured Sana that she was safe. He introduced himself as Jungkook and claimed to be Taehyung's friend. Since Taehyung was busy at the time, Jungkook said, he would be the one to show Sana around instead. As innocent as she was, Sana readily trusted every single bit of that fabricated story and decided to make the best out of this journey. After all, who knew when would she get another chance to experience the world again?

Jungkook took her out to eat and shop. On their way, she noticed the whispers and weird looks everyone was giving them. Shrugging it off, Sana assumed that perhaps it was because of how different her appearance was. For some reason, the people here were very pale, to the point that it was as if their skins were almost transparent. Also, they were floating on air, which is quite physically impossible but Sana supposed it could be some sort of modern technology or transportation she hadn't heard of. Moreover, she noticed that the sky was a deep scarlet instead of blue and no sun, plant nor animal in sight - unlike anything she'd seen or read about.

Nonetheless, Sana had a lot of fun. She loved the fresh air so much that she'd willingly stand there in the freezing cold, wearing only a thin blouse and mid length skirt, just to feel the wind against her skin. However, Jungkook didn't let her stay for long. He dragged her to a nearby store and bought a bunch of clothes then insisted that she bundle up to avoid getting sick. Afterwards, they went to a restaurant for dinner before going back to the hotel. Albeit simple, Sana thought it was undoubtedly one of the most exciting day of her life. It was really nice to have Jungkook accompanying her as well. Before going back to her own room, Sana happily bid him goodnight and gave his cheek a quick peck to show her gratitude.

Hence, marked the moment another string of fate was binded to hers.