•2•

"I guess that wasn't enough," you said, turning behind.

"What do you mean?"

You lifted yourself, straddling the Monster, and he saw his member sticking straight up underneath you.

He groaned. "Will they never go down again?" he moaned.

"They go down eventually," You spoke soothingly, "but I hear that if men don't get a release, they can get hurt."

"And how do I get this release?"

You bit your lip and smiled at him in the moonlit room. "There is one more thing we could try."

You reached down and gripped the Monster delicately, causing him to twitch slightly. You began to lower yourself, guiding his shaft to the slit between your legs.

"I don't see how crushing it will help," the Monster chuckled.

You hung there above him, then looked him in the eyes. He could feel your powerful heartbeat thumping along with his own, your breaths drawing together. "Minseok?" You asked.

"What is it?"

You leaned downward carefully, using one hand to steady yourself on his chest. "Kiss me." Your lips planted themselves upon the tip of his snout.

"What?"

You pushed yourself up again and huffed. "Just stick your tongue in my mouth and follow your instincts." You leaned forward again, opening your mouth over his own.

"I will do as you ask, Jaeri."

Minseok's tongue flicked out over your lips, then rolled into your mouth. You sucked on its soft surface, and twirled your own tongue about his.

With your delicate small hands, raking through his rough dirty blonde hair. In each suck of tongue of his, he pulls you closer.

As he took in your sweetness, he felt a pressure against his groin, then an engulfing sensation, as if they were being squeezed tightly.

Minseok hissed as the pressure moved downward, and he heard you whimper against him.

Slowly, inch by inch, the warm, wet sensation spread throughout his loins as you took him inwards.

You would stop for a time, catch your breath, then continue, until finally he felt his hips rest upon your own.

You then lay on his chest, sweating and panting. He felt his member, within yourself who pulsed along its length.

"We are one now," you said huskily.

Minseok lay beneath you in ecstasy. His mind swirled with the new sensations, feeling his own member jerking with each movement your hips bucked in response.

You began to move back upwards, slowly. He could feel a sucking sensation against his member, and he could hear you making low moaning sounds.

Minseok rolled his head in pleasure, only just noticing a reddish cloud filling his vision. His body grew hot, and his heart began to race within his chest.

He felt you reach his tip, then begin to descend again. You were too slow, he thought.

Minseok didn't know where the thought had come from, but he growled low and sat up suddenly, grabbing you by your waist.

"Minseok?" You yelped, but he ignored you. The Monster pushed you over, hovering on top of you, you on your back, and began to thrust rapidly in and out of your slit.

You screamed softly and began to pant as the monster shoved all of his eight inches into you.

He began to relish the loud muffled and sucking sounds which you made, and barely noticed when you twitched underneath him and tightened about the shaft inside of you.

Continuing to pound in and out of you with unrelenting speed. You were screaming freely now, but not in fear.

At the edge of his hearing, the Monster could barely make out your cries of "More!" and "Harder!" which he granted.

A pressure began to build within him, at the base of his member, and the monster grunted savagely.

With one final push, he stabbed into you and felt hot fluid pour into your stomach as more of the stuff spewed over your front out.

You moaned, and he could feel your channel pulsing rapidly around him again.

As the flow of fluid subsided, Minseok felt his senses return to him. You lay on the bed, covered in his juices, panting and moaning. Minseok pulled himself out of you, noticing his member beginning to soften, and leaned over you.

"Are you alright, Jaeri?"

"I'm fine," you gasped.

"I am sorry. I do not know what happened to me. I will leave now, that I won't hurt you again." Minseok began to rise, but you quickly reached up and grabbed onto his arm.

"No!" You exclaimed. "Please, stay."

Minseok shook his head. "I cannot. What just happened to me made me lose control of my own self. I cannot let that happen again."

"Minseok, I'm fine, really! You didn't hurt me at all, see?" You turned your side to him and pointed at your waist.

"There is nothing there."

"Yes, you see? Even in whatever state you were in, you made sure not to hurt me. You kept your claws back, even if you did grip me a bit tightly."

"Then you do not fear of me?"

You smiled, and pulled on Minseok's arm, sitting him next to you.

"No. Minseok, I..." he saw you smile break as you looked away for a moment, then return when you faced him.

"I'm not afraid of you. Just get some rest, we'll leave town in the morning."

Minseok nodded. "Thank you. Thank you, Jaeri. It is good, not to be feared." quickly cleaned you again, and you both rested warmly underneath the moon's rays.