PART 3

#hoodie's pov#

I go to my and masky room to use my computer. Slenderman want the information about that girl name Myra immediatly. He said he suspicios with that girl . When i enter my room,i saw masky was using the computer.

"what are you doing masky?"

Weird..i thought slenderman ask him to rest.when i go cloose to him,i saw that he was looking at a web that tell people about the story of murdering in this town.

"hoodie,do you know about the big and pretty house . The rich man's house?"

"why? Of course i know..he have a daughter right...i thought that slenderman give toby a task to kill that rich man's daughter tonight"

"here..look at this web...it was updated about 20 minutes ago...about 12 girls found died in that house with a deep and long cut. They also got stab at their stomach and heart. There is a notes left behind that were write using blood and it said..'I just come to make they pay for what they have  done  to me!'.. The rich man's daughter is also died"

"means...they was killed by someone else..not Toby..right?"

"yup....Toby go out about 10 minutes ago...that article were published 20 minutes ago.."

"do you want to say that..they were killed by...the new killer?!...the one that give you that cut?"

"maybe yes...but i think it was his too...look here, a group of bad guys were dead in awful way at the old street and there is a note left and it said 'stop messing with a demon's creation'...this articles were published last week. and there is pictures about this articles,look at the cut at their neck,stomach and their body....its doesnt look like a knife and look pretty asame with mine."

i look at the pictures. there is a large,small and deep cut at inches of their body.

"means,they were killed and you got that cut from a same guy..."

"yup.....haih,i really want to meet this guy and kill him for messed up with me.."

"well,good luck in searching he . now,i want to use the computer to search some information that slenderman want." said i while shoving masky aside.

"what is it?maybe i can help you"

"well,remember the girl that die in slenderman wood. the one that got killed by zalgo and slender try to save her."

"the girl with white and black long hair?the one that actually have a dark power and die because fight with zalgo?wait...myra her name,right? whats up with her."

"there is a girl look younger than her come after that and slender said he feel curios about that lil girl.besides,that lil girl have a same dark power with that Myra girl.slender said,the new killer that attack you have a same scent and dark power like that lil girl but more powerful.thats why i try to search about that lil girl and myra."said i while my finger typing on the keyboard fastly searching imformation  about the myra girl.

after about 5 minutes,finally i found about the myra girl biodata. i read it and there is something caught my attention. 

"hey masky,look. here its said that Myra is an orphan and there is a family addopted her.the family name's Holter and they have a daughter before addopt myra. their daughter is younger 3 years than Myra.Myra was 6 years old that time. but then,when she turn 14 her new family died and left her and the family only daughter.the report said,the family got killed but the killer was not human.there is claws in the house.just the lil girl and myra safe cuz myra take the lil girl to town that day.the girl was 11 years old that time.then,they live in that house together until the day Myra die. she is 17 that day and the girl is 14.she die because  lost many of bloods and got stab multiple times at stomach and near her heart.after that,the lil girl that so called her lil sister gone and police suspect the lil girl as a murderer of Myra."

"wait...they said that lil girl kill Myra?...heh,they really dont know the real fact.she got killed by zalgo."

"welp,human..but,i curious about that lil girl.they said they cant find that girl.and,there is no documents about that girl.even her biodata lost.like...she never exist."

"hmm...i think you should tell slenderman about this...he'll be happy to get this information"

"yeah.."

suddenly,there is a loud bang at downstair followed by yelling voices,cursing and shouting. i look at masky and i swear i can see he look terrified and shock. we go to downstair and we saw toby swing his hatchet around the house angrily. he twitch rapidly.sally was crying at the corner while ben hug her to comfort her.

(toby pov)

damn it! my target tonight already died and there is many corps body in the house but they already got killed by someone and its not me! i keep twicthing violently and i swing my hatchet around the house. i really mad. i swear who the one that kill my target will die in my hand! then i heard masky voice.

"oi toby!stop it! you are ruining this place! what the hell wrong with you?!"

"m..my tt..target..d..died..before..i..got to..k..kill her! some...one h..had kill...her..f..first! ..D..damn it!" i said while swinging my hatchet around.

then hoodie and masky grab my hatchet and throw it away before hold me tightly to stop me. my twitch become more violent.

"stop it!relax and tell us whats happened at that target's house"

"there is...s..so many girls corps...their bodies..were slashed....stabbed....and there is a note left behind...its writed on the wall with bloods.....and it said...'they have to paid for what they have done' and have been sign with 'BLOODY BLACK'..." said i as i relaxed a bit.

" 'BLOODY BLACK'? who the hell is that?" ask hoodie.

"wait....how many corps did you find at there,toby?"ask masky.

"12....why"

"hmm...well,now i know who the hell attacked me back then in the wood...im gonna find this guy"

"wow wow..hold on masky...we need to meet slender and inform him first about Myra and the lil girl"said hoodie.

"wait..who is Myra? new proxy?" there is no where we got a new proxy. i mean,if we have...i will know right?

"er...we will tell you next time toby...we gotta go now..lets go hoodie"

and then,they left to meet slendy.what are they try to hide from me?

(riz pov)

where...am i?what i remember is i come back from kill the bitches. then...i...attacked a mask man? urgh...everything was blurring...its dark here..then i heard a voice...i follow the voice and i found myself get chains on the chair.

kill...

kill..

murder...

blood...

i need to eat...

im hungry...

hungry of what actually?....

im a human after all....

hungry of killing!!...

yeah....kill riz....kill!!

let me control you riz...don't you want to revenge for your parents..? for...Dark Angle?

of course i want...but...not by letting you control me!

let your true self out riz....or should i call u....'BLOODY BLACK'?!

"SHUT UP!" i open my eys and i saw my room ceiling. oh,im in my room. i look at my nails,teeth and eyes....good. they were not changed. i dont want to change...anymore. i've to train my bloodlust and power to make sure this things not happen again. i about to change my bloody jacket but then,i saw something no...someone at my backyard.

"sniff...people...so many people...no..four of them...."

i began to feel my bloodlust come again.hehe...time for some show will ya?