Part 10

"welcome home,Bloody Black"

words that totally make her freeze. Riz totally shocked and not realize her bloody tears change to real tears. crying. everyone  start to gathering Riz and judge angel that still look like Myra.

"h...home..?'

that was the first and last word come out from her before suddenly she faint.

"Riz!"

(judge angel's pov)

suddenly she faint but luckily i manage to hold her up. i called her name multiple times and slap her face to wake her up.

"are we...g..going to..f..far?" i heard silver voice. he look like he gonna cry.

" i don't know...she suddenly faint..."

i brush her hair that covering her eyes. there is still saint of blood covering her face. the blood that flowing from her eyes. what was she actually? human can't cry blood.

"well done children. she finally accept her true self" i heard slender man  voice. he look at me and Riz body before hold her up and carrying her to living room. we just followed from behind . slender man put her on the coach and let her rest. we sit near to her and waiting for her to wake up.

(riz's pov)

tired.yes i am. i heard the others call my name but,i can't respond. im too tired now. what i know now is im lying down on the ground in this dark place again.

"take you so long huh to accept me?" said the demonic voice.

i turn my head to that voice lazily. im to tired to fight mouth with this demon.

"shut up dark. can't you see im trying to rest here?"i scold her. i clearly can see her true face now. before this,i cant see her face at all.it like, there is something that hide her true face. she have a red hair that really long. just like mine when i was a lil child.she wearing a black dress that hid her knees. her face is.....same with me?

"surprise?"she chuckle.

i stand up and look at her . she is shorter than me . just my chest level. it feel like i saw my old self or specifically a child version of me.

"h..how?....you were just a demon....but...why.."there is so many question in my head now. 

"i told you....you have to accept me. accept yourself...i know you confuse but yes,you not a human nor a demon....you was a human with demon power....how? i don't know but you'will know it.....for now..." she grab my hand and hold it tightly.

what is this?im not a human or a demon? so what am i?what fucking wrong with my life?!i look at dark. there is a tear hold in her red eyes. dark is...crying?

"are you accept me? accept your true self? if you not...you will die you know...pliss...i don't want you to hate me anymore. you're just hating yourself you know. so please..."

she is crying .the demon inside me..no....my true self is crying and then she hug me. she was not a demon....she was myself that i hate for longtime. that i abandon for long times.i sighed and pat her head.

"i accept you....you are me and i am you. we are a same person. i accept you,dark"

"welcome home,Riz Leeya Blake" said her with smile.

"heh.silly...im home.."

i hug her and then everything shining and i feel like something absorb to my heart . when i open my eyes,the first person i saw was judge angel.

"Riz!"shout her and hug me.

all of the creepypasta look shocked but happy.

"miss Riz!" shout sally before i got tackled in a hug. all of the girls were hugging me now actually.