🎉CHAPTER 1🎊

Note: Yay the very first chapter. Hope you guys will enjoy this I promise it will be juicy... Like orange juice or what ever juice you prefer.

Levy POV
Saturday Morning
Its been 9 years for Georgy and Linda scene Emma was born.
Emma is now 9 years old.
Flash back
Emma 5 birthday.
Emma:"Mommy wanna know what I wish for."
Levy:"Sure sweetie what is it."
Emma:"I wanna grow up and marry Luke. "
Levy:"Oh who is this Luke do I know him?"
Emma:"Yes it's Lucy boy."
Levy:"eh..."
Gajeel:"Whaaaaaattttt?!"
End of flash back.
Ever scene Emma birthday Gajeel has been kind of keeping an eye on Linda scene she is 16 after all. She should have gotten a boyfriend or a crush at some point.
Gajeel:"Morning babe. Beautiful as always I see."
Levy:"Oh gajeel stop it I feel like I'm getting old."
Gajeel:"So what. Let's get old together. "
Levy: "You wanna know what I'm gonna miss most when we get old and wrinkly."
Gajeel:"What? "
Levy:"Your hair you'll probably be bold when you get old and loose all that hair."
Gajeel:"No I love my hair."
Levy:"You should get a hair cut or at least cut the ends a little. You hair is getting longer again."
Gajeel:"Okay after breakfast come on."
Levy:"Sure let's go eat."
I go walking down the hall. Walking down this hall brings me the dark memory when I found Linda and Georgy gone from there room that day Jet took them.
Levy:"Linda wake up!"
Linda:"But mom its Saturday! Its not a school day."
Levy:"Come on I'm making pancakes your favorite. "
Linda:"Yay my favorite coming."
I go down the hall lore and knock on Georgy door.
Levy:"Georgy time to eat!"
*silent*
Levy: "Georgy?"
*levy opens the door.*
Levy:"Georgy where you reading books again late at night you need sleep you know."
Georgy: "Wait what. Oh morning mom."
Levy:"Don't you 'Oh morning mom' me how many books did you read this time. "
Georgy: "The whole Harry Potter series."
Levy:"Oh Georgy your just like the book worm I am. Look Georgy if you promise me not to read that late at night I promise I take you to the book store at Barns and Noble so you can pick out what you like."
Linda:"Me too!"
Levy:"I need to get a new book that I finished. Now come on let's go eat. "
After breakfast.
Linda:"I'm gonna watch TV!"
Levy:"Hey go clean up your room first and then you can go watch TV. "
Linda:"But mom the new movie Fairy Tail Dragon Cry is showing up in 2 minutes please its gonna take me forever cleaning my room."
Levy:"Fine but as soon when that finish you go clean that room."
Linda:"Thanks mom!"
Georgy:"Mom I already cleaned my room can I go work out at the gym."
Levy:"Sure but take Pantherlily out for a walk first."(Remember in this book Pantherlily is a dog not a cat).
Georgy:"Sure. "
Linda:"Aaaa! Its starting! Can't wait I love Fairy Tail!"
Gajeel: "I don't see why that girl loves that's how honestly."
Levy:"Awe let her I love anime to but you have a point.  Theydo seem familiar."
(Lol I had to.)
Levy:"Come on let me cut your hair now."
Gajeel:"Sure."
*one minute later.*
Levy:"Gajeel I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom real quick. "
Gajeel: "Sure."
Gajeel POV
As levy left I waited. I saw my daughter enjoying her anime. Fairy Tail. Why does she like it. The characters look familiar. Like look at that guy he has long hairs and piercings like me. And look at that shrimp with blue hair just like levy but that little shrimp can't compare to my shrimp.
*sound  scissor cutting hair.*
Gajeel:"Oh levy your back."
Emma:"Look daddy at the new hair cut I gave you. You look adorable. "
Gajeel:"Emma?!"
Emma:"Here you go daddy take a look in the mirror your beautiful! "
I took the mirror from my baby girl hand and looked.
My hair.
My beautiful hair all gone.
My hair cut was destroyed and it went like a zig zag pattern on part was long and one part was short all the way to my neck. I see the hair on the ground that was cut.I kept staring at the hair on the ground while Emma put clips and bows on my hair.I can't let Levy see me like this.
Levy:"I'm back.Oh hello Emma where is daddy."
Emma:"In the kitchen crying with joy. I should be a hair stylist."
Levy:"Wait what?"
I go running to the kitchen.
I see gajeel bending down in a ball hugging something. He had a towel on his head too rapped around his hair.
Levy:"Gajeel?"
Gajeel:"Don't look at me I look horrible."
Levy:"Awe come on it can't be that bad."
I pull the towel from his hair.
Gajeel:"Levy."
Levy:"A ha haha haha!😂"
Gajeel:"what so funny! "
Levy:"You look so fun y with those vows and clips on and when you did the puppy eyes I can't its to much cuteness! "
Linda:"Hey mom can you take us to Barn's and Noble and...oh um dad what happen to your hair did you get run over by a bike?"
Levy:"Linda."
Gajeel:"*Cry's*my hair my beautiful hair its all gone."
Levy:"Why don't you and Georgy go to Barn's and Noble with out me. Here's some money. I'll stay here with your father."
Linda:"Okay Bye mom bye dad love you two."
Emma:"Now that would be $300 for the hair cut dad."
Levy:"Look honey. I love you and your dad does too but you can't go cutting peoples hair with out there permission. I don't think daddy will give you $300 for a hair cut he didn't want."
Gajeel:"No its fine here Emma a $1 for being creative. "
Emma:"Yay I made money."
Levy:"Now come on let me fix your hair gajeel and then let's call Lucy and tell her to bring her kids over. While you can talk with Natsu."
Gajeel:"Sure."
Emma:"I'm sorry daddy I cut you hair. So to make it up your invited to my tea party with my dolls and mommy can come to come on."

Few moment later*door bell ring*Levy:"Its open!"*Pantherlily starts barking and running down stairs to escort our guest and plays with there dog happy

Few moment later
*door bell ring*
Levy:"Its open!"
*Pantherlily starts barking and running down stairs to escort our guest and plays with there dog happy.*
Lucy:"We're here where are you guys?"

*Lucy:"We're here where are you guys?"

No point of view.
Luke started running down the hall up the stairs and to Emma room where the tea party was being held while Natsu was quietly walking up the stairs trying not to wake there baby Sally.
Happy and Pantherlily were barking and playing tug a war with the ripe outside in the yard.

Lucy:"Hi Levy am I interrupting a tea party?"
Levy:"No come in."
Emma:"Luke!"
Luke:"Emma!"
Emma:"Your just in time for some tea. Isn't that right daddy!"
Lucy:"Who's the guy in short hair?"
Gajeel:"Are You kidding me?!"
Lucy:"GAJEEL?! "
Natsu: "Hahhahahhhaaaa!"
Gajeel:"Oh shut it pinky!"
Natsu:"Beta happened to you!"
Emma:"I gave him a hair cut and got $1 and mommy fixes his hair."
Luke:"Wow lucky I wanna cut hair too."
Natsu: "Haha haha ah!"
Lucy:"Stop laughing if you laugh even louder and wake up Sally I'll tell Luke to cut your hair and then you'll be sorry."
Natsu:"Okay."
Levy POV
Oh it always so much fun with them around.

To be continue.
Next chapter will be Linda and Georgy POV.
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Till next time. (n_n)