chapter 4

Note: I'm back. Oof been a while. I was busy watching anime and I had dance practice and I have a big project and I'm almost done with it. And I'm a bit behind with two drawing request. I need to color one of them and the other I still need to finish the drawing. Well thanks for your patience and this chapter is for you fans. Enjoy.

Levy POV.
Linda:"Mom I'm gonna be late!"
Levy:"Oh Linda hurry up and get in the car your brother is in the car."
Linda:"Okay."
Its hard being a parent. You have to take your children to places that they need to go, more cleaning, making sure there out if trouble, and then again I like doing it but I do miss my old job.
Linda:"Hey more can I go to the library and check out some books."
Levy:"When?"
Linda:"After school. I wanna check out some books about plants and stuff and maybe one or two Mangas."
Levy:"Okay but Georgy is going with you."
Linda:"No mom can I go with you instead. "
Georgy: "Yeah mom cause I can't go with her anyways I have to go to a friend house to work on a science project."
Levy:"Okay fine I'll tell your father if he isn't busy to babysit your sister."
Emma:"Yay I'm gonna spend time with daddy!"
Levy:"Maybe sweetie cause your dad is busy working right now."

After school
Linda POV
School was so busy today.
Levy:"Linda over here!"
Linda:"okay mom *opens car door and gets in*."
Levy:"How was school."
Linda:"Pretty busy."
Levy: "Oh I know how that felt cause its the same feeling of taking care of you guys."
Linda:"Haha even before we were born."
Levy:"yep even before school,work,being pregnant with you and your brother,your sister,and even your father."
Linda:"Dad? Seriously? "
Levy:"your father can be a big baby at times but I love him."
Linda:"Speaking of dad is dad taking care of Emma?"
Levy:"No Juvia is taking care of her with Lucy scene there at the park. Gajeel decided to take my shift."
Linda:"Oh."
Seeing everything pass by the window it feels relaxing. Its like seeing the past going past you like nothing. My mom and dad suffered. Before and after me and Georgy were born. They have been through so much. I'm glad things are turning out fine. My parents aren't any danger after they retired and became normal cops.
Linda:"So mom what made you become a spy you know like the very beginning. "
Levy:"Well in high school me and Lucy were really athletic but one or twice Lucy wasn't cause of her big chest she has. I decided to become a life guard."
Linda:"you mean a spy."
Levy:"No I meant life guard. That was my first job. But I enjoyed helping people so I became a - ."
Linda:"a spy?"
Levy:"No silly a librarian. "
Linda:"What mom are you making this up?"
Levy:"No I am serious look you want me to continue or do you wanna tell it?"
Linda:"I don't know your life story?"
Levy:"Exactly let me finish. I loved helping others find there books and I loved reading. One of the young teens recommend me a book called Spy's in Darkness. Yes I know the title sounds bad but the story was amazing. I then decided to go to Lucy and scene she told me she was a cop she helped me become a spy with some training and then I met Erza. Then I became the most famous spy until I met your father. Then the rest is history of course."
Linda: "Wow you went through a lot of things to figure out what you wanted to be ."
Levy:"Yeah it was fun especially cause I had my friends if I didn't you and your brother and sister wouldn't be here."
Linda:"Nice."
Levy:"So tell me any boys you like?"
Linda:"Why do you ask?"
Levy:"Oh just wondering and I won't tell your father I promise. "
Linda:"No not yet."
Levy:"Oh well its fine. Come on let's go get your books."
After me and my mom got out of the car we went in and started looking around for some books.
Linda:"hey mom did you used to work here?"
Levy:"No it was a different one. This one is kind of small."
Linda:"oh."
I started looking at the manga section when I was gonna get one someone else got it.
Linda:"Hey I was gonna get that."
Pilot: "To slow tiny gamer snail."
Linda:"Oh its you. (-_-)."
Pilot: "Oh why the mad face aren't you happy to see me. O right that bet. Don't think I forget I'll think of something for you to do*walks away*."
Linda:"Argg that guy is so annoying. "
Levy:"Oh don't worry all boys are."
I turn around and my mother was on the next section. She probably didn't turn around and look at the boy she probably answered cause she was listening to my short conversation.
Levy:"Got you books?"
Linda: "Yep."
Levy:"Come on let's go eat. Where do you wanna go."
Linda:"Oh let's got to MariJane Cafe and dinner and get a nice pork couplet bowl."
Levy:"Sounds good come on."

To be continue

Note: okay guys that will be it for today but stay toon and I promise to try and be on wattpad more. Scene summer is almost coming I will have some spare time and I will have update more chapters and maybe start a new book.
PS spoilers next chapter would be Pilot POV aka Jet son . It will be How it began, when he first met Linda  and a little after that and so on and so forth. Welp till next time my wonderful readers thanks for your support. (^~•)