Chapte 2 ~Amber~

First day of high school, literally. I'm a freshman now, i'm really a freshmen. I'm taken back by the fact that my life is changing so much, so fast, in such a short amout of time. As i walk up the steps to my new school, I see a girl. Striped shirt, uncomfortable looking jeans, and a snake skin purse, that looks to be her bag. She has long black-ish, brown hair that seems to have been straightened, and warn out converse. She's pretty and i'de of liked it if she was my friend, but she seems too scared to notice me.

I finish my way up the steps, my eyes still on this one girl. I don't know why, but i can't keep my eyes off her. I'm not gay or anything, but she just seems to always wonder in the direction i'm looking. I'de be looking in one direction and she would be there, i look in another, once again, shes there. I just can't shake this feeling that maybe she's important. Maybe she could mean something to me........what the hell am i thinking. Stop stolling and get in the school.

It looks weird inside. The cafeteria to my right, the stairs directly infront of me. A giant wall that looks like swiss cheese, due to the many uniquely shaped circled holes on the side. If anyone were to commit suicide here, that would be where you'de do it. And that would be a damn good way to go, jumping outta a wall that looks like cheese. Oh god, i'm so paranoid that i'm going to mess up my first day, that i'm thinking about suicide.

I unzip my bag, pull out a sheet of paper, and read exactly what it says out loud. "Once you have entered the building, turn right and you will find the cafeteria. Go inside, talk to the man by the door and he will direct you to were you are to be seated. Everyone who is seated at your table is in your team. There are four teams and each team has....." I already know this part so i just follow the instructions in the beginning.

I walk threw the doors and sure enough, theres the guy, right on cue. "Excuse me sir, but i was told to...." "WHATS YOUR NAME" He interrupts. His voice was so loud, it was almost as if he were screaming at me. "Amber" He looks at me as if i did something wrong. "YOUR WHOLE NAME" Theres the yelling again. "Hey, there are alot of kids here that are terrified of this one day. And your yelling ISN'T HELPING" He looks at me like i'm crazy, then he gives me the eyebrow. "Amber Max" He knodes, then leans down so hes at my level. "THANK YOU, YOUR AT TABLE 3" Now this time i was sure he was doing it on purpose.

I sat down on the table marked three. I waited there for almost a half an hour before the girl from earlier walked in. She seemed to have the same problem with the guy. Except she didn't lose her temper, she just kinda laughed it off. She sat down at the end of table 4 and i was kinda disappointed. The guy saw her and walked over to her. "CATHERINE YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE SEATED AT TABLE 3" She got up and sat right across from me. She looked annoyed, and i stared at her.

She looked up at me. "I'm sorry, i didn't know which table he said, and instead of asking again, i took a wild guess" She looked like i was judging her. "You couldn't hear him, his voice could start an earthquake" She started to laugh and started at the door. I started too, and suddenly a boy came in. He was short, like, really short, and he looked irish. Seeing as i'm 75% irish, i have a sense of pin pointing my own kind. "OMG, she that boy, she that boy over there" Catherine said, sounding way to excited for any random person. "Yeah, what about him" She looked me dead in the eyes and said "I'm gonna marry him someday" She seemed to be serious, but in a joking way.

Suddenly another boy walks in, tall blonde and handsom. I looked over at her "You see that boy" She looks, smiles big and knods her head "yeah". I laugh at the thought "I'm gonna marry him too" She laughs and claps, and tells me all about her soon-to-be-husband Shea, and how hes perfect for her. Then she shows me a bunch of picture of him, and occationally some of either Josh Hutcherson, or Aaron Ramsey. And we did that untill the announcements started.