Moment (A Harry Styles Fanfic)

Chapter 1:

Autumn's POV

Four years. It has been four years since my father's life has been taken away. He was a piece of me that no one could replace. He still has a place in my heart and I always think about him. Especially today. Every year on June fourteenth my mother throws a "party" to remember my father's death. It's basically a room filled with people with fake personalities and sorrow, black dresses and suits, food that's supposed to taste delicious but tastes bitter to me, and depressing music. But the thing is I don't want to remember my father's death. I want to remember Joesph Christopher Ross, not a man who fought a battle with cancer and lost. I want to remember his sweet laugh and smile not all the tears he had shed.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock at the door. I wiped away the tears that had fallen on my cheek, cleared my throat and said, "Someones in here."

A deep English accent muffled through the door that replied, "Well obviously. Can you hurry up in there? I really need to use the loo. I only get one bathroom break and I've been holding my bladder for three hours now."

I rolled my eyes while standing up in front of the mirror to get a quick look at myself. I saw a girl with dark brown wavy hair, dark green eyes, almost brown, pale skin, slightly red lips, and pink blotchy cheeks from crying.

I sighed and slowly opened the door to an anxious man dressed in a waiter outfit. He had curly brown hair and stunning bright green eyes that could take your breath away. I couldnt help but stare, he was gorgeous.

"Well if you're done staring, I'd like to use the bathroom." He said, clearly annoyed. Which sent me over the edge.

"Well pardon me Mr..." I paused because I had no clue what his name was.

"Harry Styles." He finished my sentence for me with a smirk.

"Then pardon me Mr. Styles but this is my bathroom and party. So I would appreciate it if you gave me a little more respect." I said agitated.

"Call me Harry."Was all he replied

with a small chuckle as he went into the bathroom.

When he closed the door, I could feel that my cheeks were filled with heat and my heart rate increased. He got under my skin and he was aware of it. But for some reason I was completely charmed and dazed by Harry Styles. My mind begging to learn more about this boy.

Authors note:

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Moment. Sorry it was so short! I will try to write the next chapter sometime today and a couple more in the next several days. My username for my Instagram is @blue.939. I will be posting edits and pictures on who I image the characters. Thanks for reading!!