Chapter 5

All- What's the bad the doctor?

Doctor- Because you broke your nose and that you had to stay in the hospital for a week you might have to stay in the hospital for a month instead of a week so sorry we have to have time to fix your nose and if it can't get fix your nose we will have to wrap it up are you will have to die your choice.

Jasmine- Plz Ayo you have to stay here for a month we need it before he fixed we don't want you to die.

Ayo Mom- Jasmine is right dear you need to stay plz.

Ayo- But I don't want to I want to be with you guys.

Ayo Mom- I am sorry dear you are staying, now I have to go to work love you both and Mateo do you want to stay here?

Mateo- Yes I am worried about Ayo.

Ayo Mom- Ok bye.

All- Bye.

Mateo- Are you to hungry?

Both- Yes.

Mateo- OK, I will get some Burger King.

Both- Ok.

*Mateo leaves*

Ayo- Do you still love me even if I am in the condition?

Jasmine- Baby yes I don't want to see you like this but I still love you the only reason I don't want to see you like this is because you're hurt and it hurts my heart that I have to see you like this.

Ayo- Me too but are you still going to stay here or leave?

Jasmine- I am never letting you go because what if something happened that I'm not here to help what if something happens and you need me and I'm not here it's only a matter of time but we have to get you out this condition.

Ayo- And I need you to go take a pregnancy test to see if your pregnant from when we had sex.

Jasmine- OK i will be back.

Ayo- Ok.

Mateo- Were is she going?

Ayo- To take a pregnancy test to see if she's pregnant from when we had sex.

Mateo- O OK, well here you go.

Ayo- Thx.

Mateo- NP.

Jasmine- AYO I AM PREGNANT!!!!