T W O

"This is your office"  he points limply at the desk sitting in the corner of the small room.

The floor he previously described is definitely not what I expected. An elevator leads to a waiting room, which leads to my so called office- which is walled with large glass panels through the length of the floor.

It's fancy- but small. I honestly didn't even realise the building got narrower towards the top. I also didn't realise it was 63 floors tall to be fair- I don't really know anything about this place.

"I'm assuming you already know everything about this building" he pauses at his office door and looks at me with a straight unconcerned face. I'm pretty sure he can read my thoughts.

"I-Yes bu-"
"Good- I'll be in there if you need me" he turns on a point and walks into his office without another word.

This is going to be fun.

I click my tongue and divert my eyes back to my desk. I walk over to it and touch the wood, letting my fingers run against the top. My eyes shoot to the hard looking office chair with excitement. I think it spins.

"He seems like a douche bag" I mutter to myself as I pull the chair out and sit down on the rock like cushion. This company is worth $64 billon and they can't afford comfortable chairs? That's- that's amazing how humble they are when it comes to their wealth- Or is it because that piece of work in there wanted to be sadistic and give me the most uncomfortable chair to ever have been created.

How is even possible someone so young could be a CEO of a company? That being said, how is it possible someone my age could ever be an assistant to a CEO? This whole thing is almost unbelievable.

My eyes scan over the semi empty desk in dispair. What am I supposed to do? Just sit here until the lord almighty beckons me to do some work?

I look through a small gap in the the blinds. He sits, his fingers moving the mouse with small movements and his eyes darting across the screen. He is kinda handsome
He's pale, but his face is just so squishable.

If I squished face I'd probably be fired and have the worst reference letter ever.

The bell for the elevator dings, scaring the life out of me and drawing my attention away from the man a few years older than me but worth 100x more than me.

"Delivery for Mr Min-from the bean noodles" a delivery man makes his way towards me, a plastic bag in hand.

My first job, taking noodles into his office. What a learnable experience.

I stand up and smile at the man, "I'm guessing it's prepaid? I mean I'm hoping" I joke and he laughs too.

"Your a CEO assistant- why does it matter if you have to spend a couple won on noodles?" He jokes too, but it stings a little.

"It's my first day- I've literally only been here all of 40 minutes" I laugh anxiously and his eyebrows raise.

"That's amazing, here" his hand dives into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper before leaning down and scribbling something down with a cracked biro, "if you ever want something to eat, call bean noodles and say Sochun gave you a free meal" he smiles widely at me I laugh.

"Thank you very much- and thank you for the delivery" I bow at him and he nods.
"I'll probably see you again, Mr Min is one of our best customers" he waves before walking back to the elevator.

I sigh and look at the piece of paper. Sochun.

He was nice.

My eyes drift back to the bag and I grab on to it, taking it with me as I walk to the door.

I knock, the sound being a little louder than I expected. He calls me to go in.

"Your lunch is here sir" I say as I open the door. He nods and waves his hand for me to go closer. I walk, my body becoming suddenly nervous as his eyes stare through me like I was transparent.

He takes the bag and opens it quickly, his hand pulling out the noodles and staring at them as if he'd never been in contact with them before.

I try not to smile as he rips the lid off and snaps the chopsticks whilst looking at the bowl of food like it had just proposed to him.

Squishy.

I cough, trying to catch his attention. It works and he looks up, noodle sauce already covering his lips slightly.

"What should I do?" I say smiling at him widely. He continues looking at me dumbly as he eats his noodles.

"I don't know- Ask Mr Gi" he says with a full mouth. I mentally roll my eyes.

Anyone would think Mr Gi was the CEO, not this lazy sack of noodles.

"Don't you know what I should do?" I tilt my head and furrow my eyebrows. He shrugs and takes another mouthful of food.

"Like I said- your food and drinks- I have food and drinks" he motions to his food and then looks at me plainly.

"Okay sir" I say slightly gritting my teeth, "let me know if there is anything I can do"

"I doubt you can do anything for me unfortunately"