1) Getting Ready

a/n: just a fyi, this books is extremely boring for the first few chapters. They're just introductions and stuff. But some of the "introductions" are important, so reading them will make the rest make more sense.
Oh, and this book is supposed to be written in multiple points of view (P.O.V.) and my name is Alex, and so is the main characters, and my best friend is Gabby, and so is the 2nd main character! So, knowing that, I hope you enjoy, please vote and comment! Thanks!
~Alex

Alex's P.O.V.

It's was my first day of school and I couldn't wait! 6th grade was gonna be awesome! Starting off the year with my absolute bestie, Gwen. We knew everything about each other, and hung out everyday. But unfortunately we weren't on the same floor, she was team B and I was team A. So maybe I could make some new friends.
My outfit was new ripped navy blue jeans, a Mikey mouse shirt and my black combat boots with a flannel tied around my waste, my hair was flopped to my left side. And my bag was full of binders, Pencils, and more.
I woke up at 5:20 because I wanted to eat ready and still have time to eat, watch T.V. And still get "Back to school" pictures!
After taking FOREVER getting ready, I went to the kitchen to make chocolate chip ego waffles. Of course cooking isn't my thing, so I burnt them... a lot. When I was done eating my very, very burnt waffles, I got up, rinsed the syrup out of my hair, and blow dried it. Great. Now my hair is frizzy. Ugh. I brushed my hair down just enough to be "ok".
Once my hair fiasco was over, I went and sat on the couch to watch Frozen for the millionth time. (Not my choice, my 5 year old sister loves it) but of course all "good" things must come to an end YES! I thought, no more LET IT GO, LET IT GOOO, TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR! See, there's nothing wrong with the movie. It's a great movie. But watching it more than 100 times a day makes me wanna go crawl in a hole and die. But this ended when my mom said "Kristey's Here! let's go." (Kristey is my Godmother, Aka my moms partner in crime. They are basically sisters. Besties forever? Sure, but girls somehow formed into one body, definitely!) Kristey is also the best Godmother you could ask for. She also just had a baby boy named Ryan. He is so cute. I can't wait till he grows up so I can tell him how much he means to me. Because if I said that now, the 10 month old probably wouldn't understand.
Pictures under our cherry blossom tree were always so pretty! I got some by myself. And a lot with my older sister Autumn. And very many with my little sister Amelia. We are the triple A's . We do everything together. I'm 11 right now. But 12 on the 1st of October. ~back to pictures~
I got some pictures with baby Ryan. Then group pictures with the triple A's and Ryan. Then one really good one that my Grandma got, of me holding Ryan, and Autumn down squatting and making a funny face. (Now framed in my house)
When pictures were over, I got in the car and drove to school with my sisters in the back. And I got shot gun.

a/n
This is my first ever book, it gets better, I swear. But for now, this will have to do, because I have school tomorrow! So please comment and vote. I will update tomorrow morning!

Word Count: 539