11) Could it be

"What's the wound?" I asked again, she was getting on my nerve. "It was—"
"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" We both spun around to find a, a kid? "I heard your conversation. Why would you do that?" The little boy looked terrified. "Listen, it's not what it looks lik-" the Mexican lady started, but the boy cut her off. "SARAH! SHUT UP!" He yelled. I turned to her. "Sarah?" She looked at me, shut up. She spoke into my mind. Jee, sorry. I spoke back.
HIM TO? A new voice. The boys. "Ya, I'm Nephilim to." He spoke softer. As if no longer caring I'm here. "What's Nephilim?" I asked. "He's one, but doesn't know? Not again?" He said angrily. Shut up Thatch. "Don't talk to him like that." I said, barely realizing it was my own voice. Did I say that? "Sarah, she's my sister. Why?" The boy, apparently named Thatch, said. Thatch, I said to drop it. So DROP IT. Man, she's mad. "She still doesn't know, either does Alex. Can I tell her?" He asked, almost begged. "No" She said. Leave. And at that, he left.

————————————————————

Thatch's P.O.V.

I don't care anymore, Gabby doesn't know, Alex doesn't know. No one knows. This is so stupid. I'm telling them everything. Now.

Hey. That's all I said. Straight into Gabby and Alex's minds. They both spun around and stared at me, Well gabby turned her head, she was in the hospital bed. "That sounded so distant. How was acting practice?" Gabby asked. Oh ya, she thought my Nephilim practice was acting practice.

Being Nephilim is cool, i guess. It's hard. Basically, its magic. It's a power. Super strength. Mind reading. Immortal. I can be hurt, but can't die. Little does Gabby know, she's a Nephil. Short for Nephilim. And Alex, she's a fallen Angel. The enemy of Nephilim. But they don't know. I know they're gonna be the only Nephil and Fallen Angel that are actually friends.

You could tell them if they ever looked at each other ever again, or the rest of the world would die. And they would still talk to each other and get the world killed. That's what a friendship is. I don't have a friendship. I'm lonely with no friends. );

Gabby and Alex have no idea that I've been going to my Nephilim lessons for the past 5 months. They think I'm going to acting lessons. No one knows. Not even mom. Only Sarah. My mentor. She's really rude and has no heart.

The girls know nothing. At all. (About this topic anyways, and math... ANYWAYS...)

I need to tell them, how? I'm just gonna try. It was distant, I'm speaking to you in your minds. They both had shocked faces. They were so confused. It was actually kinda funny. "HOLY CRAP. Ohhhh, you're learning that puppet thing, like when you make the puppet talk, but it's actually you. What's that called?" Alex said, thinking she understood. "A ventriloquist" Gabby said. Both their faces were calming, they didn't believe me. Maybe if I speak like I'm yelling, and they see my eyes and mouth not moving at all, they'll believe me. IM NOT A VENTRILOQUIST! IM A NEPHILIM! I mind yelled at them.

They both jumped, "wow that was realistic, you didn't move at all, that could fool anybody as real mind speaking, like in my book." Alex said, she looked amazed. I looked at her, her book, she knows this stuff. I need to tell her. "Alex, In your book, there's Nephilim, and Fallen Angels," I shuddered at the mention of Fallen Angels, they scare me. "And Archangels." She looked at me. "You read that series too? Good for you." Alex said, smiling at the thought of me reading her book. "No, I don't, this stuff is real. I'm Nephilim, Gabby's Nephilim And you're-" she cut me off, "let me guess, I'm Nephilim too?" She said sarcastically. I glared at her, then gulped. "No, you're... you're... a f-f-Fallen Angel." I finally got it out. She just laughed. "Your acting is on point." She said. "Nice job." She smiled then turned to Gabby, "I'll be back, what do you want from the Café?" She asked.

Gabby started to tell Alex her order. When I spoke up. IM NOT ACTING! THIS ISNT AN ACT! THIS IS REAL LIFE! AND ALEX, YOUR LIFE COULD BE IN SERIOUS DANGER! That's the loudest I've ever mind spoken.

Alex looked scared. "Gabby, I don't think he's joking." Gabby looked just as scared. "I can do that? How?" Actually, you both can. But both Nephilim and Fallen Angels hate each other. You too are the only opposite races of this kind that are friends. You're changing everything. But I over heard my mentor talking to your guys kidnapper, she was apart of it. She used Nephilimisity magic, a mix of dark magic and Nephilim powers, it's super dangerous. And gave you, Gabby, a tumor, and Alex, she gave you shot wounds, and, she didn't finish her sentence, but she said a dangerous wound, hard to heal. Could be anything. I cut her off before she could finished saying what the wound is. Get checked by the nurse or something. I don't know how serious this is, and there's only one way to find out.

At my words, she freezes. Poor Alex. I feel bad. But she's a fallen Angel, she'll heal. Eventually.

————————————————————

a/n: heyyyyy. I still don't know what to give as a "major wound" so, comment and help me decide. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote. Recommend the book to your friends. Bye!
~Alex

Word Count: 909