Strangers

Kongpob gets up and looks up and down Arthit. He smiles thinking about how well the name suits him. He is bright and beautiful. He smirks watching Arthit subtlety check him out, his eyes are fixated on his open chest.

"Shall we get room service? And figure this out?"

Arthit blinks and shakes his head and sleepily pouts, "Yes... My head hurts too much. Greasy food, please."

Kong can feel his face hurting from smiling so hard. Or is it still the drinks. Probably both. They both find toothbrushes and few clean up toiletries. What kind of fancy hotel are they in?

Kongpob smiles at Arthit's reflection in the mirror that is trying so hard to avoid his eyes as they brush their teeth and clean up as much as they can. Kong is a gentleman that he is and a husband now just motions for Arthit to enter the room first.

Kongpob is feeling so domestic.

As Arthit enters the bedroom, he slips over the veil on the floor and falls back. Kong rushes forward and holds him close, not letting him fall.

Arthit feels shivers run down his spine as he crashes back against the taller man's hard naked chest behind him. He bites back a moan when he suddenly hit with flashes of last night.

Kongpob was holding him tight with an arm around his waist, gently holding his head up and licking into his mouth, teasing him with his wicked tongue before slowly trailing those wet lips across Arthit's throat and nipping at his ear. He licked his bare shoulder, sucking a hickey near the back of his neck and whispering adoration into Arthit's pale skin before kissing there as if sealing it with a kiss. His other hand moves from over his hips, pulling him right against the ha-

Arthit feels his knees weaken and he almost falls again before recalling where he is and whose arms he is in. He smacks Kong's hand and moves out of those arms, that he knows will haunt him in his dreams.

Kongpob felt a sense of Deja Vu... Like he had held Arthit before and has done more. Before he can think about it, Arthit was smacking at his hands.

"Oww!"

"Hands off, pervert!"

"Pervert?... I'm a husband who saved you? Twice now."

Arthit pouts annoyed and walks away. He is still trying to make sense of the flashback and fuck calm down heart!

He falls back on the bed and takes a deep, calming breath, "Stop keeping score and I thought we were getting food?"

"Right. Let me call room service," Kongpob looks confused and shakes his head. He can't deal with this without food in his system. At least, his mouth doesn't taste like dry death. He is going to kill his friends when he finds them later.

Kongpob calls the room service ordering heavy, greasy breakfast of bacon, eggs, pancake, and toast, just what this hangover needs. He also places an order for a fruit bowl, dark roast coffee and double order for their sweetest strawberry milkshakes while looking at Arthit, who raises his eyebrows back at him over the order.

Arthit can't help but ask, "How did you know?"

"You said that your comfort drink wasn't coffee. And I'm thinking you're Thai like me? So, it must be pink milk?"

Kongpob laughs at Arthit's stunned face expression, "It was all a process of elimination, dear Watson."

"Oh, you're a Sherlock now? Your brain sure works well... Think you can recall how all this happened?" Arthit asks while pointing around the whole room.