Chapter one

Hospitals, sleeping, and medication is what my days consisted of and what 18 year old wouldn't love this everyday? 

        The answer is none. You are literally just a side affect. I mean thats better than being a nobody though, right? 

       --

        "Mom, you have to let me go." I said in my terribly annoying american accent. 

        I have gotten offered tickets to the United Kingdom. Actually I bought them but I told my mom I was offered so she didnt kill me as if I wasnt already dying but whats the fun in not believing every lie that you tell? 

        "Victoria, you have got to be kidding me. What if something happens while you are there?" I die thats what happens.

        "I'm breathing now aren't I? Chances are I will still be breathing in two months." The doctors told me that I still have a while to live but due to procautions I have to be very careful but my mom told me that not the doctors.

        "If I let you go, you have to call me everday and check in with doctors there, also." She said hesitantly.

        "Mom, oh my god. Thank you. I promise I will!" I shouted running up the stairs ready to pack.

        This trip was in three days and its for two and a half months and I was going at this alone. 

        --

        I lay in bed, thinking. I had enough money to get to London, England by myself and I used my cancer wish on a suite to live in there. 

        Almost using my wish on disney land didn't happen to me as it did with Hazel Grace Lancaster from my all time favorite book that I have read seventeen times on end. She had an Augustus Waters to come and save her, though. I, on this hand, have my mom and she is no Augustus Waters.        

        I don't have any friends because people "don't want to put themselves through sadness' when I kick the bucket. I mean I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to either.

        --

        After three days of lectures from my mom, medication, and rule setting, I am ready. I'm the only ready one though. My mom keeps freaking out as we drive into the airport parking lot.

        As I step out out of the car I look at my reflection from another car. I see my sweatpants and t-shirt and then one of my many bandanas sitting on my head. 

        "Tori, come on." My mom yells at me as she walks through the airport doors while I follow her.

---------

First Chapter oh my godd